Saw 4- Twisted Inside

Chapter 6

Gerard.
The Reverend had left me, determined to search for his wife. I walked into another room and Mikey was there alive but Frank had a knife to his throat.
“Frank” I shouted “What are you doing”
“He killed her Gerard, he killed Laura, he gave her the drug that killed her” He spat “I’m going to kill him now, revenge you know”
“No” I said “Frank, put down the knife”
“Ha” he sneered.
“I’m sorry Frank, I didn’t mean to hurt her, I ..I..I helped with her addiction” Mikey said weakly.
“Frank, you hurt him and I’ll hurt you” I said angered.
“Do it” he hissed “See if I care, I’ve lost everything Gerard, because of your kid brother”
He continued “Anyway Mikey, who got you into Heroin”
“Me” Mikey replied.
“Liar” Frank screamed. “Was it Gerard, was this a Way brother fuck up”
“I did” I said stupidly.
“Oh, this isn’t unusual, the fucking drunk and drug addict Gerard fucking Way” Frank cried.
Frank moved suddenly cutting Mikey’s neck slightly.
“I’ll do it” Frank sniggered.
Blood trickled down Mikey’s pale skin, I needed to stop Frank, I knew I needed to kill him or he’ll kill Mikey.
“Frank, I’ll give you 30 second’s to stop this shit” I shouted.
“Fuck you Gerard, what are you going to do, coward” he laughed.
I could tell Frank was still grieving and Mikey was a murderer, but he didn’t deserve to die, like the poor women in the freezer, cold and alone, unloved.
Jimmy ran in.
“Oi, Gerard” he bellowed and swung a piece of masonry at me, I flew to the end of the room.
“Murderer” he screamed “You killed Leana, you cut her up, broke her rib’s and her heart”
I opened my eye’s dazed from the heavy blow, I spat out some more blood.
“Jimmy” I murmured.
“Don’t Jimmy me, oh look the table’s have turned, now you’re the one who’ll be dead” he spat “I’ll cut you up into little fucking piece’s”
He grabbed my face and smeared new blood on me.
“Oh That’s Leana’s, you might as well taste her too” he shouted.
He grabbed me and stood me up, I tried to reach my boot.
“Why” he asked, he then shook me violently.
“And you thought I was scum for supplying Mikey with his drug, Fucker”
“What” Frank said, shocked “You’re all in on this”
Jimmy turned to face Frank and threw me to the floor again.
“You gave him the drug that killed my wife” Frank raged.
“It’s not my fucking fault she overdosed on that shit” Jimmy shouted back. I had just reached my boot as Frank pushed his blade into Jimmy’s shoulder.
He screamed but in his rage he punched Frank who crashed to the cold floor. I grabbed my knife and ran over to Mikey.
“Leave it Jimmy” I said “Or you’ll regret it”
“Threat” he laughed.
Frank wiggled on the floor.
“Murdering brother’s, you two have a great track record” he smirked “Sadly, I’ll have to hurt you Gerard”
Mikey was clenched around me waist, he was shaking, I was too. What should I do?”
Suddenly Syn ran it and tackled Jimmy to the floor, Zacky ran in to help hold him down, Ray struggled in with Bob on his back.
Mikey ran and hugged Ray. It was like slow motion when Frank raised from the floor and lunged towards Mikey’s back, I just stopped him.
“Thanks Gerard” Frank cried. “Kill me, the innocent one, I hope you all rot down here”.
He fell limp in my arm’s, I’d just killed my best friend, another brother to me, I’d stabbed in in the chest. I cried over his motionless body.
“Scum” Jimmy screamed.
“Shut up Jimmy” Zacky yelled.
“Bob” Mikey muttered.
“He’s out cold, poisoned, sick” Ray said to him sadly “Were losing him we need to go”
“Yeah” Everyone agreed.
“Wait where’s Johnny and Matt” Jimmy asked.
“Jimmy, Johnny didn’t make it” Zacky said quietly.
He screamed for his losses, I felt so sorry for him, I’ve killed his wife and he’d lost a best friend. I glanced at Frank again and my head was filled with memory’s, pleasant time’s.
One of the door’s slammed. The other creaked open.

Bob suddenly stood up and wiped himself down.
“Bob” Ray exclaimed happily.
“I wouldn’t be, you all failed” he said .
“What” I said “Bob, failed what”
“Your test’s” he sniggered.
“Gerard, I’ve been told you saved Mikey but you showed no real instinct of survival just more depression and self harm, Frank never avenged Laura’s death, Jimmy never saved his wife, Syn did you actually give Zacky and antidote or a decoy like adrenaline, Johnny died and Matt has some explaining to do” Bob said nastily.
“Ray, you tried your best, if you had given me the injection which was actually poison you would have been freed but you instinct was to help me not kill me. I hate the way you animal’s are, the drink, drug’s, sex, self harm and self destruction. It disgust’s me, I tried to help you, correct you, distract you from the pathetic life’s you lead but no, you’ll never learn so you’ll never be remembered or missed” Bob smiled.
He walked out of the room, Ray tried to follow but there was a tall shadow in the door way, we all gasped.
“Shadow’s” The Rev cried.
“Game over” Matt laughed as the door slammed closed behind him.