That Night You Took Away a Little More Than Just My Breath

A Show To Remember.

This is one of the few moments we all wait for, isn’t it? A time which we pretty much schedule our years around: The very first time when you get to see your very favorite band playing live.
Well it was that time for me. In just a couple of minutes, I’d be seeing my favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold, play a pretty small show, or at least for their standards, with my best friend: Scarlett, or, for me, Scar.
To say the least, I was excited as fuck. You know that uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach almost like you’re about to throw up? Yeah, well that’s only part of how I’m feeling right now. The only good thing about me not having been able to eat earlier because I was so nervous is the fact that there can’t be anything actually in me to throw up.
Both Scar and I had done our best to try and look as hot as we could tonight without looking slutty. I was wearing a denim skirt that reached about halfway my thigh, a black studded belt through my belt loops and a white studded belt loosely over it, maroon fishnets, black chucks, and a purple avenged sevenfold tank top which showed cleavage but still kept you guessing.
Wondering whom we’re dressing up this much for? Well, we may be underage, barely seventeen, but we still wanted to look for the band… the lead singer and the guitarists in particular. Hell, we knew nothing would or could happen, and that it’d be more than illegal considering that those guys are a good ten years older than us, but…. wouldn’t you?
So, anyways, enough explaining, because the show’s about to begin. I grabbed Scar’s hand, as we both went to stand as close to the stage as we could. I bit on my lower lip nervously as I watched the roadies put up the avenged sevenfold sign. Then, there were a lot of lights before they all went off except for one in the middle of the stage. A tall, and I mean really tall, guy walked towards the middle of the back of the stage. He was out of reach of the light, so you could only see his shadow, but everybody who knew avenged sevenfold knew that this was The rev.
I looked over at Scar just at the same time as she turned to look at me, and then we just started screaming like some obsessed bitches, but who the fucking hell cares. We quickly looked back at stage when we heard a drum roll. Four other shadows appeared on the sides of the stage and made their way to their spots, and that’s when the whole crowd started screaming.
“ZACKY, I WANT YOUR BABIES!” I heard some girl yell from behind me. All I could do was roll my eyes. First of all, in this noise, the chance of Zacky hearing her would be very small, and second: Who does that?
The band immediately kicked off with Scream, which happened to be one of my favorites. I moved my arms up in the air, making fists, and sang along. I knew every word and every beat by heart.

The guys finished the set off with Almost Easy. I felt sad that it was already over, but my vocal chords were happy because I’d been screaming the entire time. That makes you wonder what Matt’s vocal chords feel like right now, doesn’t it?
I felt my arms being yanked at, and I looked over at Scar, who was signaling towards the long table in the entrance. My eyes widened slightly, my head nodded quickly, and my feet were already running out the door.
By the time we got there, there was already a huge line in front of us, filled with crazy, obsessed teens, hoping that one of the band members would take them onto the bus. But, what could I really say? I guess I may be a little obsessed, too.
Finally, it was my turn, after what felt like hours later. I smiled shyly at the Synyster Gates, and I cursed myself for not finding my voice to say anything. Goddamn it.
I slowly looked up into his eyes. He was smiling at me, and I couldn’t help but smile back. I finally found my voice and made some normal talk like about how I loved the band, and how he was an amazing guitarist and all that yadda yadda. He signed my poster and then I went to the next member.
When I was walking back towards the door, I was in heaven, but my feet suddenly felt heavy, not wanting to walk further away. But I had to.
Scar and I went outside and sat down on a bench, not far away from the busses. She needed a smoke, and it just felt good to be outside in the chilly midnight air.

We’d been sitting there for about half an hour now, and Scar had fallen asleep with her head resting on my lap, while my own head was bend over.
“Uh, excuse me, but my lighter is dead, and I really need a smoke, and I noticed you have one, so I was wondering if I could use it for a sec?” came a raspy voice.
Without even looking up I grabbed the lighter and handed it over to the figure standing in front of me. When his rough fingers touched mine, I looked up.
Holy shit.
That’s Zacky Vengeance.
I suddenly felt very uncomfortable and nervous, and he seemed to notice it.
“I didn’t say that to hit on you or anything. That’d be very cliché. I just really needed a smoke, and there was no one else around.”
“Oh…No, yeah, I know. I mean… there’s hundreds of hot girls in there that you could’ve hit on instead of just me.”
“Oh, girl. You’re definitely hit-on-worthy, trust me,” he winked.
I blushed and smiled, not really knowing what else to say.
“Hey, you wanna come hang out on the bus with us? Just, you know, hang out,” he asked giving her a friendly smile.
I smiled back, but inwardly I was screaming. “I’d love to. We’d love to.”

Scar was gonna freak out.
♠ ♠ ♠
ICONS
I've made some icons that you guys are free to use, if you want to. They're on my profile page. xx

STORY
Hey, guys. I decided to write a new story now that summer break's started. The updates to this story will seriously be based on the response I get from you guys. <3

I know it's going kind of slow right now. That's mostely because I hate when in stories the random girl and the rockstar fall in love immediatly. I'm trying to make the almost unrealistic a little more realistic.