That Night You Took Away a Little More Than Just My Breath

That Man's A Horndog.

Of course you think that after our first kiss, which was very amazing and perfect, by the way, that everything would just fall into place, right? Well, not exactly.

It’s not something you see every day: a 17-year-old fan with an almost-27-year-old rockstar. I’m sure there are many girls who wish it was an everyday kind of thing, though.

Anyway, that is why we decided to keep our… whatever we were secret from everybody; even from the guys. I really do have to ask him what we are, but I guess that’s a hard thing to categorize when you have to be together in secret.

And categorizing wasn’t the only difficult thing. Oh, I wish it was.

I woke up that morning to the sound of Jimmy snoring so loud, I’m surprised I had been able to sleep at all. I got out of my bunk, careful not to wake anybody up, as I made my way into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face completely unaware of the door opening ever so quietly, which is why I jumped centimeters in the air and gasped in surprise when I felt two strong, toned arms wrap around me.

I relaxed though when I saw Zacky’s face grinning at me in the mirror. I smiled as I turned around in his arms, wrapping my own around his neck. “You scared me,” I said softly. “That was the idea,” he grinned before leaning down and planting his lips on mine.
I pulled away pretty quickly and looked into his disappointed eyes.

“I’m just scared someone’s gonna wake up.”

He sighed, “Yeah, you’re probably right. It just sucks that we barely ever get to be alone. There’s nothing that I want more than to just spend a whole day just with you right now.”

I smiled pecking his lips. “I know, me too. Let me go ask the driver when we’re stopping. If it’s soon we could go get coffee before the guys wake up,” I said wiggling my eyebrows at him before making my way out the door. Or, well, at least I had tried to. Zacky prevented me from doing so by pulling me by my arm back to him. I looked at him questioningly.

“Not like that you’re not,” he said, looking me up and down. “Our bus driver’s cool and all, but the man’s a horndog.”

I looked down at what I was wearing: a pair of really short purple shorts and a tight black Hellokitty tanktop.

“Zacky, there’s nothing wrong with what I’m wearing.”

“Som, c’mon, please,” he said looking at me with pouting yet determined eyes.

I sighed, “Fine, fine. I don’t see the point, but fine. Just for you,” I kissed his cheek, as I made my way back to the bunk area and quickly grabbed one of Brian’s black basketball shorts and pulled them over my own. I looked around for a sweatshirt, too, and noticed one of Matt’s laying on the floor so I put that on as well. Once finished, I made my way all the way to the front of the bus to go talk to the bus driver. Mike, I think his name is. I’m not sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Update.
Hope you liked this one.
Queen Obscene<3