That Night You Took Away a Little More Than Just My Breath

Alone at last.

A/N: Yes, I know it's been a very long time since I've updated. I was kind of pissed at the lack of responses. I've decided to give it a try again, and I promise to update as long as you want me to. x

A7X - A7X - A7X - A7X - A7X - A7X - A7X - A7X - A7X - A7X - A7X -

Zacky and I have been together for a little over a month now. I had finally turned seventeen, and I’d been touring with the guys for almost three months. Today, however, was going to be the first day since Zacky and I got together that we’d get to sleep at a hotel. And I couldn’t wait.

It was 6:08 p.m. when the bus finally stopped in front of the hotel. Seeing as everybody on the bus had been dying to sleep in a real bed for once, we all grabbed our bags and stormed out of the bus. Once in the lobby, Matt went over to the desk to check us all in. He came back with 3 keys. The guys would be sharing two rooms, and the third room was for me. Yes, being the only girl in the group definitely had its advantages.

The guys were all so tired, that they didn’t even go out that night. Instead they were all snoring by 11:00. All but one, because Zacky knocked on my door at 11:02.

I had been eagerly waiting on the bed, wearing just a purple, silk nightgown and jumped up as soon as I heard him knock. I opened the door quickly, and grabbed his arm, pulling him inside and closing the door.

It was easy to see that Zacky hadn’t had any in over a month, because he was as horny as the horny get. I hadn’t even closed the door yet when I felt his lips against my neck, teasing my skin. I tilted my head to the side and let out a low moan. Being with him was still pretty new to me, considering we were almost never alone. We’d never gotten further than making out.

Not wanting our first time to be against a wall, I pushed Zacky backwards towards my bed, as his hands were already on my thighs, brushing their way upward under my gown. The back of his knees were now hitting the bed, so with one extra push, he landed on the bed and I crawled on top of him. I kissed his chin, and made my way up his jaw, taking a little skin between my teeth and gently pulling causing him to hiss as I used my hands to pull his face as close to mine as possible by pulling his hair just a little.

I then pulled away, making him try to pull me back, but I pushed his hands away. He looked at me scared that I’d tell him goodnight, when I pulled him to sit up. I laughed at his expression, and quickly pulled his shirt over his head, telling him there was no way we were going to stop right here. He wasn’t the only one who’d fantasized about this moment.

He grinned, and decided to take control, grabbing my hips, and throwing me onto the bed. He hovered over me, and kissed his way down my neck and kept going down, as his hand stroked over the inside of my thigh. His kisses reached the bottom of my nightgown, and his free hand was now pushing it up so that he was now kissing my bare stomach.

He pulled the nightgown over my head before kissing my swollen lips again. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and then felt him enter me for the first time.
I whimpered, not being used to his enormous size, but soon I started moving with him.
It was the best sex I’d ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. (: x