That Night You Took Away a Little More Than Just My Breath

Surreal.

Putting my hands on his chest, I lifted myself up, taking in my surroundings.

There were dirty clothes sprawled over the floor, and empty beer bottles and an empty bottle of Jack Daniels on the table next to me along with a couple packs of cigarettes. I also sensed that was on a moving vehicle. I was most definitely on Avenged Sevenfold’s tourbus.

Wait! What the fuck. Moving tourbus. Why were we moving? I’m not supposed to be on here!

I felt really bad about waking him because he looked almost vulnerable when he was sleeping ,and it was so cute, but he wouldn’t want me to be staying on here either, now would he?

I started moving my hands back and forth, shaking him, but he didn’t make any noise or movement. I sighed before doing it again, this time using my whole bodyweight.

He moaned a little lifting his hands up to his eyes, rubbing them. “Fucking Christ, Shadows, stop it,” he groaned causing me to bite on my lip. For one, he obviously hated being woken up. And second, he thought I was Matt.

“Uhh, it’s not Matt,” I said, and his eyes instantly opened.

“Oh, uh, sorry about that… Somethin’ up?” he asked, obviously wondering why I’d woken him up.

“Sorry, I really didn’t want to, I mean you looked so….— Anyway, the bus is moving.”

“So?”

“So, I’m still on the bus!”

He still looked confused, until finally, almost a minute later, his eyes widened slightly in understanding and his lips formed an ‘o’. “Oooh. You mean… right, of course. Um, I forgot you’d fallen asleep before we started driving. Anyway, your friend, uhh…” he said looking deep in thought for a minute.

“Scar.”

“Yeah, Scar. Well, she said that she had to go to work even though she really didn’t want to or some shit, but she also said that you didn’t have anywhere to specifically go to for the next while. And then she said that we didn’t have to wake you up, you’d want to stay for sure. So she left, and you’re still here…”

I looked at him dumbfounded.

He bit on his bottom lip. If I handed been so confused and shocked, I would’ve probably drooled over it by now.

“Look, I know you probably think this is really fucked up, and that we’re some creepy dudes for just taking you with us, so if you want the bus to stop and if you want me to call you a cab I will. It’s just… Sc..um..Scar said that you wouldn’t mind. And I mean, it’s not like we would just take any girl with us and like we do this all the time. It’s just, we’ve all been in each other’s company for too long staring at the same faces. And, well, I guess we like your face,” he laughed. “Okay, yeah, that sounded wrong. We’re not pedophiles or anything…I mean—.“

“Zacky, seriously. Stop. I would’ve loved to come no matter what. It’s just weird. It’s like a dream or something.”

He nodded understandingly.

“I just, I don’t wanna be a burden. I don’t want it to be awkward. And we have to plan for how long and stuff. And I don’t have any clothes or anything. And—“

He put his finger on my lips to shut me up, chuckling. “You’re not a burden. If you’re always like what you were like yesterday, we’ll love having you here. For how long? Until the end of tour, or until you wanna leave, or until you go psycho, but I’m hoping that’s not gonna be happening. And as for clothes, we’ll just stop at a mall or something later. You can borrow some of mine for now.”

“You’re serious? I mean, I love the idea, seriously, it’s just so surreal.”

He shrugged and smiled. “Look at it this way: You entertain us, and we entertain you.” And then he quickly added, “In a friendly manner of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said that I'd try to make it as believable as I could, but then I figured, how big are chances of Avenged Sevenfold kidnapping you onto their tourbus anyway? So, sorry if it came off as unbelievable. I tried to make it so as much as possible.

Comments are always appreciated! (: