That Night You Took Away a Little More Than Just My Breath

Pros and Cons of Tourlife.

You probably won’t be surprised that I accepted Zacky’s offer. I mean, hell, who wouldn’t want to be on this bus right now?

It’s absolutely fantastic.

I get to see each and every show they play, and I get to chose whether I want to be down front center in the middle of it all, or if I want to watch it a little more by myself, without the moshpit craziness, and from a little closer: from the sides.

Usually I went for the sides. This way I can leave with the guys the second they’re done, and I have to admit, being in a moshpit alone isn’t really my thing. I’d much rather do it if I was in a group.

There are definitely some things that I still have to get used to. Some of them are pleasant, others a little less. The whole sleeping in a tiny bunk was one of those things. The lack of privacy was another.

Of course there were things I would love to get used to. For example, each time one of the guys takes a shower, they like to parade around the bus half naked. Before they get in the shower, they usually go into the bathroom wearing just pants, and when they come out, they don’t give a shit about walking around with just a towel wrapped around their waist or sometimes just in boxers. Now, I’m not a pervert or anything, but these men were so beautiful, as they walk out of the bathroom, their hair still wet and tiny drips of water running over their oh-so-yummy muscles.

Definitely not a bad sight.

Especially when this band member was Zacky. I know I’ve always been very attracted by the man, but my god, it’s gotten so much worse ever since I joined them.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I’m not even 17 yet and that they were… well, older.
Today was just the same.

As I was drinking a beer,( yes, the guys let me have beer, so what?), Zacky walked out of the bathroom. His towel hung so low, that I could see his hips sticking out a bit, and those two lines that lead down to… And his hair was so wet, I wonder if he even used that towel at all. It stuck to his face, and drips of water kept dripping down. There was one in particular that went slowly. I followed it with my eyes from his cheek, down his neck, to his chest, down his stomach, and slowly reaching his towel…

I was so lost in thought, that I jumped a little when I felt his hand on my shoulder as he was leaning over me to get a piece of chocolate that was laying on the table in front of me. He’d moved to stand behind me, and I hadn’t even noticed.

I gulped, and shook my head quickly, needing to stop thinking about him this way. I couldn’t.
The hand that was laying on me, rubbed my shoulder softly, before he leaned back up, and moved away towards the bunk area, my eyes never leaving him. He moved his hand up to his hair, and kind of scratched his head, making all of his hair stand up.

Goddamn.

I turned my head to look back in front of me, and saw Synyster—I mean Brian, that’s what he told me to call him—was looking at me questioningly.
♠ ♠ ♠
i like comments. (:
Oh, and there are new icons on my profile. x