That Night You Took Away a Little More Than Just My Breath

The Peepshow.

Touring with Avenged Sevenfold was a constant party. But, then again, how could it not be? I was touring with the party, because Avenged Sevenfold was the party. Or, at least, they definitely made the party.

That night was no different. We were parked for the night in some city in Maryland, and that meant that we would go to some club, and whatever club we’d go to would be the club to go to that night.

I was rushing trying to get ready in time because the guys had been so great as to only tell me about an hour ahead of time, thinking that they’d already told me. I should know by now that the band wasn’t very reliable when it came to passing down information or remembering to do stuff. There was always something that they forgot.

I got out of the shower, cleaned, scrubbed, and vanilla-scented. I wrapped a hot pink towel around myself that covered up to about half of my thighs, and I left my still-wet hair down.
We had this rule on the bus that the bathroom should only be used to shower or to clean your teeth. Mirror stuff had to be done in the bunk area, because otherwise it would take forever for everybody to get ready.

I opened the bathroom door, poking my head out to make sure nobody was there as I’d pass in my towel. I wouldn’t necessarily mind if they saw me like this, I’m not a prude or anything, but considering the circumstances it’s probably best this way. Now, Zacky, ha, he can walk around in a towel all day if he wanted to. I don’t think I’d mind too much.
When I didn’t see anybody in the hall and heard voices coming from the back of the bus, I decided that it was safe, and made my way out to the bunk area, where I didn’t see anybody either.

I grabbed a short skirt and a purple halter top, along with a thong and bra set which was black and covered with hearts in many different colors, a studded belt, and some sandals.
I turned so that I was facing my bunk, so that anybody else who could walk in at any moment would only be able to see my back side, and slid my towel off before I started to put my clothes and shoes on.

When I had my underwear and skirt on, the door opened and Zacky walked in. I jumped a little surprised as I looked over at him.

When he looked over at me and saw that I was half naked he cursed. “Shit, fuck, I’m sorry, I should’ve knocked,” he said as he turned around. I blushed a little, swallowing deeply before quickly putting my top on. If I may say so myself, I have rather big boobs, and I hated the fact that so many guys said they liked me just because of that.

“It’s OK, I’m clothed now,” I said once I was done, and he slowly turned back around. “Sorry about that…” he said, and I felt like his eyes were all over me, but I was probably just still a little shocked that he’d just walked in.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said offering him a slight smile before walking out of the bunk area.

I need to stop being around him so much. It’s not good for my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of two updates today. x