Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

My New Job

My name is Skylar Elizabeth Winters, or Sky for short. I'm 27 years old and I moved to Huntington Beach, California about 6 months ago. Also, I'm an actress. Nothing too big, a commercial here and there, as an extra in a movie, and I've been in a music video or two. I never would have guessed that one job opportunity would change my life.

Ring, ring, ring. "Hello?"I questioned.

"Hey Sky! It's Myka!" My manager Myka talked excitedly into the phone.

"Oh! Hey Myka! What's up?"

"Ya know, the ceiling."

"You know what I mean, how are things?"

"Well, I have a job for you."

"K, what is it?"

"I just got a call for a female role in a music video. It seems that the original has come down with the flu. The only problem is that shooting starts at ten o'clock tomorrow at Studio 29."

"I'll do it. You know how much I love music videos."

"I said it once I'll say it again, you should start a band with your brother."

"Myka no, I'll talk to you soon. Bye."

"Oh well, I tried. Bye!"

Tomorrow at 9 o'clock,I pulled up to Studio 29 fifteen minutes early. As I walked towards the building I was stopped by a gigantic guard. "Who are you?"he asked.

"Skylar Winters. I'm the last minute fill in for the music video today."I replied.

"Yep, you're clear. Danny! Come and take Miss Winters to her room and tell her what she has to do."

"K boss. Hello Miss Winters, I'll be your transportation officer today." he said in the most serious tone ever. We both began to laugh. "Oh! Here's your script thingy."

"Thank-you."

"Well, here's your room. Someone will be in soon to help get you ready."

I entered the room and only 2 seconds later a young woman came bounding through the door. "Hello Miss Winters! Let's get going! Take out your piercings, put in these contacts, and put this on." She said handing me a pair of brown contacts and a skimpy little outfit. " When your done with that, I'll cover up your tattoos, do your make-up and get your wig on."
I did as I was told and in twenty minutes I was done and looking over my "script".Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door. "Why are they making me do this." I heard through the door. I opened the door and almost had a heart-attack, standing right in front of me was The...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I had to re-write and edit this because it got deleted. I got a message last night, but didn't know what it meant.