Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

You're the Harlot

***************Skylar's POV********************

I woke to the sound of my rigntone, Pretty Fly by Offspring. I groaned looking at the clock that flashed ten A.M. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Skylar?" My ear perked at the sound.

"Zacky?" I asked.

"Cool, you know my voice." I was glad he couldn't see me because I was blushing. "What are you up to today?"

"Me? Well, nothing that I know of." I said in all honesty.

"I'll tell you what you're doing then, spending the day with me."

"Really? Do I have a say in this?"

"No, not really."

"OK, so where are we meeting?"

"Um? The studio we shot the movie at yesterday? That way we both know where to go?"

"OK, what time?"

"I'm guessing you just woke up, so say noon?"

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Good, see you soon Harlot."

"Harlot?"

"Yeah, that's your new nickname."

"OK, whatever Zacky. See you in a bit."

I hung up the phone and screamed. Ember ran to my door.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing's wrong. Everything's perfect."

"Why'd you scream?" She asked leaning against the door frame amused.

"I'm spending the day with Zacky."

"Oh, when are you meeting him?"

"Noon."

"Well girly, you better get going. You're a mess and it takes you forever to get ready even when you're not."

"Hey! I do not!"

"Whatever you say babe." she left me to get ready.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. After getting clean, I did my hair and make-up. The usual heavy eyeliner, foundation, and lip balm. I saved the eye shadow for nights only. I ran to my room at Ember's and looked for something to wear. I decided on a plain black mini skirt and a black Misfits tank-top with a red lace cami underneath. When I was happy I left my room.

I heard a whistle and turned around Ember was standing against he kitchen counter. "I'd tap that." she said, trying not to laugh.

I flipped her off and walked out of the door grabbing my car keys. I pulled up to the studio looking for Zacky. When I saw him my heart skipped a beat.

"Ready to go?" he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm leaving a cliffhanger, b/c i can! LOL! ^_^