Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

A Day with the Beast

"I was born ready." Zacky chuckled.

"Well, I hope so. You're riding with me."

"Um, OK?" I locked my car and put my keys in my purse.

"You might not want to bring a purse."

"Why?"

"Trust me, you'll see."

"One question, where do I put these?" I asked holding up my phone, keys, and credit card. I was wearing a skirt with no pockets, I guess that was a stupid idea.

"I'll take these." he said taking my keys and phone. "And put that back, because today is on me."

"No, I won't let you do that."

"Wanna bet? Anyways, like you said, where would you put it?"

I sighed because he was right. Normally I'd just stick it in my bra, but I thought that'd be a slutty thing to do with it being only me and Zacky. I put my card back and followed Zacky. That was when I noticed the only other vehicle in the parking lot was a custom Avenged Sevenfold Harley Davidson motorcycle.

"I had to wear a skirt today?" I accidentally asked out loud.

"It's OK my dear Harlot. People have ridden on my motorcycle in skirts before." He looked back at me.

"Well, my dear Beast, how many girls have been on your motorcycle."

"None. And I'm a beast now?"

"You can call me Harlot. And what do you mean by none."

"I see your point."

"Well, what do you mean by none?"

"The people who wore skirts were the Rev and Johnny. Johnny because he lost a bet and Rev because, well Rev's crazy." He began to laugh and I joined him.

"You guys never have a dull moment at your house do you?"

"Nope. It'll probably be calm soon though."

"Why?"

"Jimmy's getting married. Matt's proposing. Johnny's almost always in Huntington with his girlfriend. And now that Brian's back with Michelle, he'll be there, a lot. And I know Jimmy's getting a house in Huntington, and so is Matt when Val says yes. Michelle also lives in Huntington."

"Oh, so you'll be all alone?"

"Yeah, just me, Ichabod, and an empty house. Stuck in L.A. while everyone else is in Huntington."

"Well, if I ever need a place to stay, I know who to come to."

"You're welcome at my house anytime."

Well, thank-you. So, where are we headed to?" I asked after he got an the motor cycle.

"It's a surprise. Hop on and you'll find out." I crawled on the back of the motorcycle and wrapped my arms around Zacky. I just hope he couldn't feel my heart race right now.

I wasn't paying attention to where we were going. My head was rested on Zacky's back and I had my eyes closed. I didn't move until I heard Zacky cut the engine. I looked around and noticed we were at the beach.

"The beach?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, don't worry. We aren't going into the water."

We walked up to a table set for two. "Beast is this a date?"

"My dear Harlot, take it as you see it." I looked at him. He wanted me to decide.

"Would you be mad if I called it a date?"

"No, not at all."

"OK, date it is."

He looked at me and smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Wait! Does that mean he likes me? It does, doesn't it! Oh my God! I think Zacky Vengeance just admitted that he liked me!

I looked up and saw Zacky holding my chair out for me. I sat and he pushed me in. He then took the seat across from me and took a bottle of wine out of a cooler that was beside the table. He poured the wine into two glasses.

************Zacky's POV*************

I poured wine into two glasses, my hands shaking. Luckily, Skylar didn't seem to notice. My thoughts were still on the conversation we had had a few minutes ago. She wanted this to be a date. On the inside I was doing back-flips, though I tried not to show my excitement on the outside.

I finished pouring Skylar's drink and handed it to her. "So, Skylar tell me about yourself."

"Hmm, my name is Skylar Elizabeth Winters. I live in Huntington Beach, your hometown. You already met my brother, manager, and best friend. My father was never in the picture, for me anyways. He left my mom when I was born. My mom still lives out east. I talk to her every once in a while. She knows why I can't go back. There are just too many bad memories out there. You are in my favorite band. I have a few tattoos. You can see one, and parts of the other two. I'm an actress, as you know, but my manager wants me to start a band with my brother, though I probably never will."

"Why does your Myka want you to start a band with your brother?"

"He says I have a good voice. And then there's the fact that I can play a couple instruments."

"How many is a couple?"

"Um, fifteen."

"Fifteen! Holy Crap! That's amazing."

"I guess, but it seems normal to me. My brother can play twenty. He taught me the fifteen I know when I moved out here. Don't tell him, but I'm actually better than he is." I giggled.

"Promise."

We ate the meal that I had brought, engaging in small-talk and flirting. When we finished, we made our way back to my bike, I wasn't worried about the table. I paid the Berry's a few bucks to clean it up for me. The two of us mounted the bike, and I drove off. I had a new plan now that I knew here better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that was the first part of their now date. The next part will be out soon! ^_^