Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

A Day With the Beast

*******************Skylar's POV*********************

Zacky cut the engine again and I looked at our surroundings. We were parked right in front of a Schecter guitar shop. I got off of the bike and waited for Zack to put the kick-stand down. He did and then he made his way over to me. I smiled when he took my hand in his. His touch awakened the dormant butterflies that were now fluttering around in my stomach.

We entered the guitar shop and a bell chimed. I looked up to see a heavily tattooed man come out of a back room. He was smiling as he walked up to us.

"Zacky Vengeance! It's always good to see you!" He said as he walked up to Zacky giving him a man-hug.

"Hey Kris. A pleasure as always."

"Well Zack, aren't you gonna tell me who your little friend here is?"

"This is Skylar. Skylar, this is Kris, he helps me design my customs." Kris and I shook hands.

"So Zack, what brings you here today?"

"I wanna make a custom."

"Zack, didn't we just make a custom?"

"Yeah, but this isn't for public sale."

"Oh, OK. So lefty, right?"

I looked at Zack with the corner of my eye and saw him looking at my hands. "Isn't it always?" Zacky laughed with Kris.

"That it is. You know the drill." Kris said as he walked through the back door again.

"Sky, stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"OK Zack." He left through the door and my mind began to race. 'He doesn't like me! I'm such and idiot. Was he just toying with me even though he knows that I've been through a lot in my past relationship? And, if he did like me, then why would he be doing this now?'

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Zack ten minutes later. "Ready to go?"

"Whenever you are."

"Let's go, I still have a plan." We walked out of the store and made our way back to his bike.

Fifteen minutes later we were on Rodeo Drive. Zacky parked his bike in front of a swim wear shop. I got off and Zacky followed me.

"So Zack, why are we here?"

"What do you think we're here for?"

"What do you think that I think that we're her for?"

"What?"

"Zack, we're not here to do what I think we are, are we?"

"Yes, and you just ask questions like there's no tomorrow, don't you?"

"When I don't know what I doing, yes."

We were standing in front of the fancy swim wear shop. I looked at the door and noticed a sign. It read: 'Private Party, come back tomorrow.'

"Zack, we can't go in there. It's reserved."

"Who do you think it's reserved for?" he asked as he walked into the shop.

A piece of silicone with legs walked up to us, "How can I help you today?" She asked ignoring me and looking at Zacky.

"My DATE here is to pick whatever she wants out." He said emphasizing the word date.

"OK, ask if you need help." she said walking away, but not before glaring at me. I laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Zack asked.

"She was glaring at me, probably because these are real and hers aren't." I said motioning to my chest.

Zacky chuckled. "I have a different theory."

"And what would that be?" I asked looking around the store.

"She's jealous because she'll never be as beautiful as you."

"Zack, you're such a charmer." I told him giggling. We were looking around, but nothing seemed to catch my eye.

"How bout this one?" Zacky asked holding up a piece of string, I mean bikini.

"God no Zack!"

"Just trying to help." he said shrugging. That's when I saw it, the perfect bikini. It was a halter, and was black and white stripped. It also had a skull on the butt and a skull on each one of my breasts.

"Oh, that's it!" I said yelling and running to it. Zack chuckled and walked up to me.

"Find your size and try it on." I did as Zack said. When I didn't come out of the fitting room I heard Zack yell, "I wanna see!"

"OK!" I came out and Zack's jaw dropped.

"God, you look hot in that!" I giggled. "Now go take it off and give it to me."

That was when I realized that Zack was going to pay for it, I had no credit card, because he wouldn't let me bring mine. "Zack, you're not buying this."

"Yes I am." He said pushing me back into the fitting room. I took off the suit and handed it to Zack over the door. I changed and walked out to an awaitng Zacky.

We got back on his bike and drove off. I noticed we pulled up to a secluded area of beach again.

"Beach again?"

"Over there is a tent to change in,go over there and change into this." He said handing me my new suit. I changed and walked up to Zacky who was now in black swim trunks.

I looked at him. "Race ya to the water!" I yelled as I began running. Zacky far behind, or so I thought. I felt arms wrap around my middle and then I was thrown over the person's back. I noticed the 'Vengeance 7' jersey tattoo and laughed. "Don't you dare drop me Zacky!"

"I'd never dram of it." he said. I felt him lift me off of himself and then I felt cold water engulf me.

I pushed my way to the surface and saw Zacky chuckling. "Beast, I'm gonna get you back when you least expect it." I threatened.

He laughed, "If you say so Harlot, if you say so."

We swam in the water for a little bit. Zacky picked me up bridal style and walked up the beach to an awaiting blanket. He set me down and sat next to me. "There's a surprise on it's way for you." Zacky told me.

"Really?" As if on cue, head lights hit us.

"Go see." Zacky said. I got up and made my way over to...my car? How'd he do this one. "I asked Ember if she had your spare set." Zacky whispered in my ear.

I continued in my car to see Brian driving. "Hey Sky, look in the back seat." He instructed.

I looked in my back seat and saw a guitar case. "Open it." I heard Zacky say. Before I opened it I heard Zacky motorcycle drive away. Brian must have taken it. I opened it and was astounded. In the case was a brand new, left-handed Schecter guitar. It was black and splattered with green. I turned it around and on the back the word Harlot was scrawled in a man's writing. I turned to Zacky.

"Is this what we were at the guitar shop for?"

"Yep."

"How'd you know I was a lefty?"

"The calluses on your hands."

"Oh." I put the guitar in it's case and turned to Zacky. I jumped on him and gave him a hug. He held me up. "You know, I usually don't kiss on the first date, but for you I'll make an exception." I said before lightly pecking his lips with mine.

"Well, let's get dressed, do you want to go to my house?" Zacky asked. I nodded yes in response and went to my tent to change.

I came out and saw Zacky in my car. I got in the passenger seat and we were off. We pulled up to, what I assumed to be his house, and I saw five cars and five motorcycles in the driveway. Zacky pulled up behind his motorcycle and parked the car.

We walked up to his front door and he stopped.

"The guys are all here, so be prepared."

"It's alright, I like the guys."

"You like the guys so far." He corrected.

The door opened and Jimmy was standing there. "Zacky's home and he brought Sky!" HE yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided to make this into 3 parts instead, because it was getting too long to type, and I wanted to update Seize the Day.