Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

A Day With the Beast

"Skylar!" I heard before being engulfed by six manly arms.

"Can't...breath!" I said between breaths.

"Sorry Sky!" Matt, Brian, and Johnny apologized.

"Ah, it's OK guys." I said jumping on them.

"I want love too!" Jimmy yelled jumping on the four of us knocking us over. After fits of laughter we stood up and Zacky looked at us shaking his head.

"Now, are you all done?" Zacky asked.

"Yes mommy!" Jimmy replied.

"Well Skylar, welcome to our humble abode!" Zacky shouted before striking a supermodel pose with the guys.

I laughed and shook my head. "It's really not humble." I said as I looked at the cover artwork for City of Evil hanging on the wall.

"Fine, it's our abode then." Zacky huffed before plopping on the couch. I sat next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"So Sky, wanna watch a movie?" Matt asked.

"Sure."

"What do you wanna watch?" Johnny asked.

"What are my options?"

"We have Texas Chainsaw Massacre the original, the first Friday the Thirteenth, and Nightmare on Elm Street." Brian said holding the movies up.

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre." I replied like it was a no-brainer.

"OK, I'll go get the food. Johnny, put the movie in. Matt, Brian, get some blankets." I laughed as Jimmy took control. "You two sit there. Baker?"

"Yeah Sullivan?"

"You are one lucky SOB, because if you weren't technically still on a date and if you didn't bring Sky, you would be a dead man." He said pointing to Zacky before leaving the room.

I laid my head on Zacky's chest, listening to his heart-beat. "Sky?"

I looked at Zacky, "Yeah?"

"Why don't you stay here tonight. It's late already and if we're watching a movie it'll be even later, and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"OK Zack."

"Oh, you should probably call Ember too, because she said if I didn't get you home safely, I was a dead man."

"That's my Ember for you, short, but deadly." I laughed and then I remembered Zacky still had my phone. I held my hand out. Zacky looked at me questioningly.

"Oh right, here you go." He said handing me my phone.

I called Ember and told her that I was staying at Zack's. She said OK, but before I hung up she yelled, "Safe sex is fun sex!" as loud as she could before the line went dead.

I looked at Zack and we both cracked up. I noticed the guys were still gone so I asked Zacky, "What is taking them so long?"

"They went to put more comfy clothes on."

"OH, wait! I have no clothes!"

Zacky chuckled. "You can borrow some of mine if you like."

"Thanks."

"Well, follow me." HE said getting up and taking my hand leading me up the stairs. We went to the last door in the hall and Zacky ushered me through the door. Zack turned a light on and I took in his room. Shockingly enough, it was clean, but what amazed me the most was the decor. The carpet was black, the walls were white with red splattered all over them matching his on guitar, and the ceiling was silver leafed. The comforter on his bed was black with a large red deathbat on it. The wood in the room all had a cherry finish.

I watched Zack as he went to a dresser opening a drawer and rummaging through it. HE turned to me holding out a pair on lounge pants and boxers. "Pants or boxer?" he asked. I responded by taking the boxers. As he turned around to put the pants back I put the boxers on, folding my skirt and setting it on a chair.

"Do you want a shirt of mine?" he asked as he made his way to another dresser.

"If you don't mind." He began rummaging again. He turned to me holding up a tank-top, t-shirt, and long sleeved shirt. "Which one?" he asked. I took the Jack Daniels t-shirt out of his hands. As he turned around I took off my tank-top and cami, leaving me in my bra.

Zacky turned around, looked at me and covered his eyes, "Sorry!"

"Zack," I said shaking my head even though he couldn't see it, "this is nothing different than the bikini I wore earlier or the outfit for the shoot." I said peeling his hands from his face. I laughed when I noticed his eyes clenched shut.

"A bikini isn't lacey first off, and no offense, but I wasn't paying much attention during the shoot." I laughed and put the shirt on.

"Zack, you can look now." He peered through one eye before fully opening both.

"I'm sorry, but I was afraid of what would happen if I looked any longer. You're very beautiful, and seeing you like that makes it hard to control myself."

I giggled. "It's OK Zack." I said giving him a hug. "I have that affect on some guys." I whispered into his ear before pulling away.

"And that is why you are m Harlot." HE said flashing me a smile. "Now, time for me to change." HE said as he threw a pair of pants on his bed.

Zacky was taking his pants off, I couldn't help but watch his fingers' every move. He slipped the jeans off, and moved his hands to his shirt, leaving him in boxers. He looked at me watching him, and for the first time, since I met him, I saw him smirk.

"What are yo smirking at Mr. Vengeance?"

"It amuses me how you can watch me undress, but I can't even look at you with a bra on. I guess, that's why I'm the beast and you're the harlot."

"Oh, believe me, it's a struggle for me to not push you on that bed right there," I said pointing to the bed, "and have animalistic sex with you but like I said, I don't even like to kiss on the first date."

"What about the second?"

"Kiss, maybe make-out, but that's only if I really like you."

"Third date?"

"If you're trying to find out when you can get me in bed you better give up Vengeance."

"Why's that?"

"Because, it's always a surprise when I have sex with someone." I said before walking out of the door. I heard shuffling and the footsteps close behind me.

I entered the living room, and sat where I had been sitting only a few minutes ago. Zack sat next to me, grabbed a blanket, and wrapped an arm around me.Someone started the movie. I fell asleep a few minutes into the movie.

******Zacky's POV*******

Skylar fell asleep about an hour and a half ago in my arms. The clock read one forty-five A.M., and the guys had gone to bed a while ago. I shut the TV off, and got up, picking Skylar up bridal style before making my way up to my room. I heard something behind me and turned around when I reached the top. Ichabod was right on my heels, I hadn't seen him the whole night, I wonder where he was at? I continued my way to my room letting myself and Ichabod in. I placed Skylar on my bed and pulled the covers around her. I slipped in next to her, and wrapped an arm around her small frame. Ichabod took his place by my feet.

I sighed, "I barley know you, but I think I might be falling for you, Skylar Elizabeth Winters." I said be fore falling into the most peaceful sleep that I've had in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the end of the date, and I'm sorry if it seemed to take forever to write. ^_^