Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

The Indie Film

**********Skylar's POV*******
I woke up with two strong, tattooed arms wrapped around my middle. I was still in my clothes from last night, so I know I didn't do something that I'd regret. I did though, wonder how I got here last night. Last thing I remember, I fell asleep on Zacky, on his couch, watching a movie with him and the guys. I turned to face the one who's arms held me hostage. I smiled when I saw Zack's face.I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday. No, I can't think like that. Last time I did, I got my heartbroken shattered.

"Hi." Zack awoke.

"Hey, how'd I get up here?"

"I carried you. You fell asleep and looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you." He said, his arms still wrapped around my waist, like he'd never let go.

"Um, do you mind letting go? I have to use the bathroom."

He blushed, "Oh, sorry. That door right the is the bathroom." He said pointing to a door next to his closet.

I did my business and came back out. Zacky was sitting up, he looked at me the second I entered the room.

"So, what are you up to today?" he asked.

"Well, usually, I'd be heading back to Huntington."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"Well, the guys and I wanted to have you, Ember, Aydyn, and Myka over for a barbecue and swim."

"I guess I can stay in L.A. for another night." I said shrugging.

"Sweet, why don't you call," he began, but was interrupted by my cell phone. So Hott by Kid Rock blasting through the room. I laughed and answered it.

"Hello my loverly manager." I said laughing at the look on Zacky's face because of the song.

"Hey Sky, are you still in L.A.?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I just got a call from a guy shooting this Indie vampire film, and guess who he wants to be the star?"

"Uh, someone famous?"

"Not really, he wants you! He saw the Beast and the Harlot video, and contacted Avenged Sevenfold's manager for my number. What do yo say? Shooting starts in a week."

I squealed, "Well, Myka Tell him to send me a script, and that I'll do it!"

""Alright Sky, will do."

"Oh, Myka. Zacky and the guys said you're invited to a BBQ and swim at their house."

"I'll be there. Loves ya."

"Loves ya back, bye." I hung up the phone and screamed again. "Oh my God!"

I heard four thumps and then feet running. "What happened?" Matt asked groggily.

"No clue," Zacky began, "She go t a call from Myka and then started screaming."

"Sky are you OK? You don't have to go to a mental institute, do you?" Johnny asked.

"Myka just told me that some director of and Indie film wants me to be the star in the movie, because he saw me in your video!" I yelled. I ran to each of the guys giving them a kiss on the cheek. Then I reached Zacky and pulled him into a kiss, the kind of kiss that I haven't shared with someone in a lone time. I heard footsteps again, signaling we were alone. I pulled away for air.

"God, Myka needs to give calls like that more often." Zacky said chuckling.

I shrugged, "I guess I'll be in L.A. for a while."

"Really? Well, this is my lucky day."

"Why is that?"

"One, a really beautiful girl just kissed me. And two, she is going to be in L.A. for a while."

"You're corny." I said pinching his cheek.

"Whatever." My phone began to ring again. This time, The Bad Touch by Bloodhound Gang filled the room. Zacky looked at me weird again.

"What is with your ringtones?" He asked. I shrugged and answered my phone.

"Hey babe."

"Skylar!" Ember yelled into the phone so loud that I had to hold the phone away.

"Ember!" I yelled just as loudly as she did. I continued in telling her all about the film and the barbecue. We hung up and I looked at Zack.

"Well now all I need to do is call Ay." I was interrupted by my phone ringing again. Now Falling Down by Atreyu played.

"Hey bro, I was just about to call you."

"Why?"

"Guess who is going to be the star of the next Vamp. Indie film?"

"Ah, who?"

"Moi." He congratulated me and I invited him to the barbecue. He said he'd come and we hung up.

"Do all the people you know wake up early and call you?" Zack asked laughing.

"Pretty much. I live in a different area then them, so they're just used to calling all the time to make sure I'm OK."

"Oh, makes since. Where are you going to stay while you shoot the movie?"

"Probably with Ember."

"Well, you know that offer to stay here still stands."

"I'll remember Zack. Well, I'm gonna go to Embers, get dressed, and come back." I said grabbing my clothes from the other day. I changed and left after saying good-bye to all the guys, giving Zacky a kiss on the cheek.