Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Show Us

**************Skylar's POV****************

I finished my song and looked up. I saw everyone standing there. Everyone but Aydyn, Ember, and Myka were staring at me in shock.

"Hey guys." I said lightly.

"You are really good." Lacey said.

"I'd say more like amazing." Zacky said looking me in the eyes. I felt a soft blush creep up my face.

"That's not all I can do. Remember Zack, I told you I play a ton of instruments."

"Do you play drums?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah."

"Show us." Jimmy said throwing drumsticks at me. I caught them.

"Am I allowed to use your kit?"

"Well, duh, unless you have a portable kit in your car."

"Alrighty then." I said taking a seat at the kit. I'm not one to brag, but I beat the hell out of that kit. I looked up and saw a smirk on my brothers face. I turned my direction at Jimmy. He looked shocked.

"Well, Jim, she may be better than you." Brian said looking at his friend.

"I'll admit it. She's very good." Jimmy said.

"How about bass?" Johnny asked.

I smirked. Bass was the second instrument I learned. "Of course." I said grabbing the bass laying next to me. I played the bass line to Psychosocial by Slipknot.

"Yep, she's good." Johnny said nodding his head in approval.

I took a seat at the piano and played a song I learned a few years back. I don't know the name, but it's a pretty song.

"God are you a musical prodigy?" Matt asked.

I laughed. "No, the musical prodigy in my family is Aydyn." I said looking at my brother.

"Nope, sis I think you are even better than me."

"Ahh, a sweet brother/sister moment." Leana said in a baby voice.

"Well, we know who to tour with if you do start a band." JB said looking at me.

"Not gonna happen." I said standing up from the piano.

"Why not?" Zacky asked me.

"She has stage fright." Ember said.

"Do not." I defended myself. "I just love what I do now, and I can't see me never not acting."

"Well, I would come see you if you had a band." Val said.

Everyone went back upstairs leaving me and Zacky alone. "I'm sorry about before." He said looking up at me.

"It's fine. But your face when I yelled at Brian, Johnny, and the Berrys was priceless." I said laughing.

"You're not mad?"

"Like I said you're lucky you're cute." I think I saw him blush.

"You really are amazing."

"Well, thanks. Zack?"

"Yeah?"

"Is that offer to stay here still up?"

"Of course."

"Even if it's for six months for me to shoot the movie?"

"I'd love to have you here. And I'm sure the guys, while they're here would be fine with it."

"Good, because, well I was gonna stay at Ember's, but I don't think I want to because if Aydyn comes over." I shuddered.

He laughed. "I understand. Um Sky?"

"Yeah Zack?"

"Well, Jimmy and Leana's wedding is next month and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my date."

"Sure Zack." I said giving him a simple hug. "What you say, wanna kick out the Berrys, my brother, Ember , and Myka?"

"Let's go!" We ran upstairs and kicked them out. No literally we kicked them out. Each of them got a kick in the ass on the way out.

"Well, Jimmy and I have some wedding things to go over." Leana said. "Come on babe. We have to go. See you all later!" the two of them left.

"Yeah, Michelle and I are going out for a little bit." Brian said standing up with his arm around Michelle's waist.

"We have plans too." Matt said as he and Val left. It was strange, he was kind of glowing. Do guys glow? I don't know, but he was excited about something. I'll find out when I see Val later.

"Johnny you're staying at mine tonight right?" Lacey asked. Johnny smirked. The two of them got up and left without saying anything else.

"Well I guess it's just you and me." Zacky said.