Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

I'm an Idiot

**************Zacky's POV******************

"I can't believe I got a leading role in a movie. Skylar said taking a sip of her Jack Daniels. 'That's my kind of girl, drinks JD straight, no coke. She seems to love her whiskey.' I thought as she finished off the glass and filled it again.

"Well, your good."

"I'm good as an extra, not a lead, what if I mess up a lot?"

"You won't, you," I was cut off by her cell going off, Situations by Escape the Fate. 'God, that girl and her ringtones.'

**********Skylar's POV**************

My phone went off. My ringtone that I set for an old friend of Aydyn and I.

"Nick-Nack!" I yelled into the phone. Zack looked at me like I was nuts. I shrugged, I probably am nuts.

"Sky-By! What are you up to? You aren't at your house."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, so call me when you get this." I went to the camera on my phone and looked at Zack. "Could I take a picture with you?"

"Sure, who's Nick?"

"Friend of Aydyn and I . He's a big fan, and he wouldn't believe me if I didn't show him." I snapped a shot of Zack and I and sent it to Nick. My phone rang a minute later.

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Let me talk to him."

"Let me ask." I pulled the phone away. "Zack, do you mind talking to him?"

"Of course not. Give me the phone girlie." I gave him the phone and listened to the Zacky side of the conversation. "Hey...Yeah..Yep, I do...Really? That's good to know...She's staying with me for a while...Why? Well, she's gonna be in a movie, has to be in LA for it...Oh, said something about not wanting to be around Ember and Aydyn...They're dating now...Hahaha, yeah I don't blame her either...I'll tell her that...Bye Nick." He hung up and handed me the phone. I glared at him. "What?"

"I wanted to talk to him."

"Well, he told me to tell you to not kill me for what I'm about to do." I raised an eyebrow at him. He pounced, yes pounced, on me and straddled my waist. His hands touched my sides and he began to tickle me.

"No...Zacky....please....Stop....Please!" I begged inbetween laughs. I was laughing so hard that I began to cry. The tickling suddenly stopped. I looked up and my eyes locked with Zack's. He leaned forward and connected his lips to mine. I kissed back.

Zacky broke the kiss and looked at me. "Um, I know we just mt, and this may be a bad idea because of both our last relationships, but I really like you, and you seem to like me, and I feel this connection..."

I stopped him, "Zacky?"

"Yeah?"

"You're rambling."

"Sorry." He took a deep breath. "Skylar, will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him and sighed. 'He seems like a great guy, but what do i really know about him? And I met him what? Two days ago? I mean yeah, he's Zacky Vengeance, and this is a dream come true, but this is rushing it.' "Zacky, I like you, a lot, more than I probably should already, but can we slow down a little? Don't get me wrong, you'd be an amazing boyfriend, but I don't want to rush into it with you. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I get it. You just want to toy around with me like every other woman I've ever met."

"What? No, Zacky. My last relationship was...difficult to say the least, and I don't want to ruin any chance of a good relationship with you by rushing things."

"Whatever." He said, getting up and making his way to the stairs. "You can still stay here if you want. Jimmy will be gone in a month, and as for the wedding, you might as well go anyway. Leana and Jim like you enough for you to go."

He was gone. Just like that. I started to cry. I just ruined it. I really like him, but I'm afraid. My ex broke me, I'm healed, but it still hurts and I don't want it to happen again.

An hour later I was still crying. I couldn't stop. 'God I'm pathetic! I should have said yes. then I'd be sitting happily with Zacky's arms around me.'

A car pulled into the driveway and the front door opened. Matt and Val walked into the room, both as happy as ever. Their smiles faltered when the saw the mess that was me.

"Sky? What's wrong?" Matt asked as they both made their way over to me.

"I'm an idiot."

"Sweety, no you're not." Val assured. I barely know her, butwhen if I do, I know we'd be good friends.

"Yes, I am."

"Why would you think that?" Matt asked as he knelled to my left and Val knelled to my right.

"I ruined it. He's such an amazing guy, but it's too soon for me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Zack asked me to be his girlfriend and I..."

"Said no?"

"Told him he was rushing it." Val said. 'Yep, we'd be good friends.' I nodded my head.

""I'm surprised he'd rush it. I mean, after Ashley. I'll be right back." Matt said leaving to go up the stairs.

"Come on Sky. Sit on the couch. Val said extending her left hand to me. I looked at it and frowned.

"I feel so much worse now. I ruined the night Matt proposed to you."

She laughed. "Sweetheart, an atomic bomb couldn't ruin this night."

I laughed and took her hand. She pulled me up onto the couch and waited for Matt's return.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh! Some drama and suspense!
Comments=LOVE <3

P.S. Next one will be mostly in Zacky's POV> ^_^