Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Dumbass

************Zacky's POV*************

I've been upstairs for over and hour now. Matt and Val pulled in a few minutes ago, which is really strange considering they usually just go straight to Val's place.

Someone stomped up the stairs. The only one that could ever make that much sound stomping up the stairs would be Matt. And I know neither of the girls would be able to even come close to making that much noise. My door slammed open, causing the door-knob to go through the wall and get stuck.

"What the Hell's your problem?"

"Zack, my problem is that you are fucking dumb!"

"How the fuck am I dumb?"

"One: You rush things! Two: You made a fucking amazing girl cry! Three: You just don't fucking learn from the past!"

"Oh. Is this about Sky?"

"Of course it's about Sky! Val and I come here to tell anyone who's home the best damn thing to ever happen in both our lives and what do we find? Poor little Sky, bawling her eyes out like she had just found a loved one dead! Why? Because, you tried to rush into a relationship. God Zack! She's afraid after the last one she had, and I'm surprised you're not!"

I sighed, "look Matt, I know I was fucking rushing it. And I regret it more than anything but, you know me. I take things to heart. And her saying no hurt, I guess because of how my relationship with Ashley ended. In all reality, I scared too, I'm scared that I'll lose her if I don't capture her now."

"Why?"

"Because every relationship I've been in was with a girl who toyed with my heart, They didn't like me for Zachary Baker, they liked me for the money and fame that Zacky Vengeance had. You don't know how lucky the four of you guys are. You had girlfriends that were with you from the start, backed you all the way. Mine, they all, well, were skanks. I guess really, I know that Skylar's different and I want someone different. And then there's the fact that I like her, a lot and she's the first woman I've talked to in a relationship way since Ashley."

"Well Zack, there's one way to fix this, and you know what that is. Don't you?"

"No, what would that be?"

Matt sighed, "Tell Sky everything you just told me. She's really upset Zack, so the sooner, the better. And Zack?"

"Yeah?"

"I think she likes you a lot too." He went to leave, then I remembered something.

"Matt! What was the news?"

"Come downstairs it's something that we'd like to tell you together." Matt said grinning like a mad-man. He left and I followed. I have to say, I'm slightly nervous, because Skylar was still here. I looked at her when I reached the bottom step, she was talking to Val with a faint smile on her face. She looked terrible, yet beautiful. her make-up was smeared, and her eyes slightly red and puffy, but none of those things could ever hide the beauty that always radiated off her.

"Hello Zacky." Val said. I could tell she was upset, not only from the tone of her voice, but because of the glare she shot me.

Skylar's head picked up, "Hi Zack." She said it so quietly, like if she said it any louder, the world would stop turning.

"Um, hey." I said sitting in the single chair that was placed in the corner of the room.

"Well, Val and I are..." Matt trailed off and Val got up and walked up to his side.

God, I want that so bad! To have someone stand by me, support me in all I do, even if it's stupid. To love me unconditionally and until the day we die. That was the kind of love that Matt and Val had, Jimmy and Leana had it too; And I know in do time, Johnny and Lacey will share it as well as Brian and Michelle. To have a lover like they all do is something I dream about every night, but lately there's been a certain someone in this dream, the past two night's, the define-less figure has had definition. The same definition as Skylar.

"Zack!" I snapped my attention back to Matt whoseemed was angry. "Did you here a word I just said?" He asked. Skylar was unwrapping her arms from Matt's neck and moving to hug Val.

"Sorry, no."

"I said, we're getting married. The month after Jimmy and Leana. And you better either behave or have made up with Sky before then, because the two of you are walking down together, And, while I'm on the subject, Jimmy told me that the two of you will be walking down together at their wedding to, they decided that tonight."

"Oh, what about Leana's cousin?" I asked looking at Sky who was gawking at Val's ring and telling her how lucky she was to have found 'the one'.

"Leana's other cousin is now able to make it, so they'll be walking together, and they both said that it already feels like Sky is a member of our family."

"Alright." Val came over to Matt and placed a hand on his stomach. "Matt, we better get going. I want to do a little planning tonight."

"Yeah, planning." Matt said rolling his eyes.

"Bye you two, and congratulations!" Skylar said, hugging them both at the same time. This was an interesting sight to see, because of the three's height distance.

"Bye Sky, and call Ember, because tomorrow us girls are going shopping." Val said.

"Well, congratulations, and I'll see you tomorrow Matt." I said following them and locking the door. I sat on the couch next to Skylar. "Look Sky, I'm sorry and I'm a dick." I said as I continued apologizing for the earlier incident.

She looked me in the eye. "I understand Zack, and like I said before, I really like you, but I want to take it slow. I think you were too hot-headed to listen to me before."

"Yeah, probably, and I like you too but, you kind of already know that." We laughed and went to go to bed. We shared the bed again. I happily fell asleep, a smile on my face, because the girl in my dreams was sleeping in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loves ya! ^_^