Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Mall Here We Come!

**************Skylar's POV***************
I was awoken from my deep sleep by Pretty Fly by The Offspring. It was the ringtone I set for all the Avenged guys, that is until I get to know them better. I grabbed the phone and answered, it could be one of the guys trying to get us for a key to get in or something.

"Hello." I said into the phone while looking at Zacky's still sleeping form.

"Hi Sky. It's Brian. Do you have time to talk?"

""Yeah, of course." I left the room and went downstairs.

"Matt and Val told Michelle and I about last night. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. We made up and all."

"Oh. Where are you at?"

"Your place actually. I'll be staying here while I shoot the movie."

"OK, whose bed did you sleep in?"

"Zack's. Like I said we made up. And before you ask, we didn't fuck. I'm not easy like that."

"I'm not either of your parents, you can do what you want. I am glad though that you're making sure that things go slow between you two. Zack, well, he acts on impulse a lot. Just be careful."

"Brian I will be fine. He will be fine. We will be fine."

"Alright." I heard a girl's voice in the back round. "Um, Michelle wants to know if noon is good for you and Ember."

"Huh? Oh, right, noon will be good for me, but I'll have to call Ember."

"OK, I'll tell her that. Tell Zack that the two of us have some Schecter business to deal with today."

"Alrighty. Bye Brian."

"See ya Sky."

I turned around and saw Zack. "Hey sleepy-head."

"Hi Sky, who was that?"

"Brian, he wanted me to remind you that the two of you have stuff to do with Schecter today."

"OK, what are your plans for today?"

"I'm going shopping with Val, Michelle, Lacey, Leana, and maybe Ember."

"Well, you'll have a good time, the guys' girls can shop like crazy." He said laughing. "Want some coffee?"

"If you don't mind." He went into the kitchen and started the coffee machine.

"Sky." he said turning to me, "I don't know if you were told, but at Leana and Jimmy and Matt and Val's weddings you'll be walking down with me. If that's OK."

"Of course it is. I told you last night. I like you Zack, it's just I need a slow start. Jumping in would be bad for the both of us, considering our past relationships."

"Yeah. The bad thing about the other night, is, well, I knew I was rushing it, but when you said no, I snapped. I guess it felt like the whole Ashley thing all over again."

I walked up to him. "Zack. I think if we do this right, I could be in love with you. I mean, I feel almost like I love you now, but my brain knows not to allow it yet."

"I know what you mean. I feel the same way, sort of. I mean, you are the first woman I opened up to. That to me is special, and even if we don't work as a couple or something, I want to stay friends."

"Of course Zack. I wouldn't have it any other way."

We drank our coffee and went to get ready for the day. "Shit!" I yelled as I stepped out of the shower. I had forgotten to call Ember.

The phone rang two times and the she answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Ember. What are you doing today?"

"I have plans with your brother."

"Oh, alright. I was gonna ask if you wanted to shop today."

"Can I have a rain-check?"

"Yeah, talk to you later."

"OK, bye Sky."

I went and got dressed. I was set to go with and hour to spare. I went downstairs and saw Lacey, Johnny, Jimmy, Leana, and Zacky sitting on the couch conversing.

"Hey Sky!" the whole group yelled. Everyone but Zacky stood up and gave me a hug.

The front door opened forty-five minutes later, showing Matt, Val, Brian, and Michelle. Everyone hugged and the girls stood up. "Well boys we're gonna head out." Val said.

The guys all stood up and opened their wallets. Each of them handed the girl a credit card. I laughed. It was king of funny. Zacky tried to give me his, but I refused it.

"Take it."

"No Zack, I have my own money."

He sighed and went to Leana. "Make sure she gets something." He said handing her the card.

"Sure Zack, will do." Leana said putting the card in her pocket.

The girls gave their boyfriends/fiance`s a hug nd a kiss and headed out the door. I gave the boys all a hug and left. All the girls were hopping into Brian's Cadillac Escalade.

"Mall here we come!" Val yelled and cranked up the volume as Michelle pulled away.