Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Paint

It's been two days since Jimmy and Leana's wedding. They are currently on their honeymoon. I think I heard Jimmy say something about Fiji, but they didn't want to be disturbed and told no one where they exactly went. They'll be back in a week and a half, then in two weeks, Matt and Val are going to be married. Those two are also going on a two week honeymoon, one week in Cancun and the other week in New Zealand.

Shooting the movie has been the most amazing experience I have ever had! I have today off, because they're doing some 'guy-only scenes. Zack and I are currently on our way to Jimmy and Leana's new home. The whole Avenged "family" had promised Jimmy that, while they were on their honeymoon, that we'd make sure the house was ready. Today the plan was to paint and put some of the furniture together.

I looked at Zack as he drove. Even though we have been only dating for five days, I must say I am the luckiest girl alive! To be Zacky's girlfriend is a dream. Not only is he the hottest man on this planet earth, but he is also extremely sweet and caring. Like, whenever I come home from a long day at the shoot, he's in the kitchen, cooking dinner. And then after dinner, we sit and talk about our day, and he'll massage my shoulders if it sounded like my day was hard. He is by far the best man I have ever met.

He must have noticed me staring, because, when we stopped at a red light, he turned to look at me. He smiled and a laugh came through his lips. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just...you're the best thing since sliced bread."

"Well, I'd say thank-you, but personally, I don't see the greatness of sliced bread." He looked at me and laughed, probably because my face was scrunched up.

"Seriously? It's amazing, because you don't have to cut it yourself!"

"If you say so Sky," We pulled into the driveway of the newlywed's home in Huntington. "I can't believe he's moving back here. Matt and Val too after they get married." He sighed. "I'm not supposed to tell you this. The day Jim and Leana get back, Johnny's asking Lacey to marry him. Then, the day Matt and Val come back, Brian's proposing to Michelle. So, I'll be the only un-hitched one."

"Aww, Zack! Someday you'll be married too!"

You know, if I marry anyone," he paused to look at me, "I hope its you."

"Zack, I feel the same way."

He leaned over the center console to kiss me, but stopped when a knock came from his window. "What Johnny?"

"You two can be lovey-dovey later, let's get this thing done!"

"Actually, we really can't, because she has to go back to shooting tomorrow. And this is one of her only days off, but she chose to spend it here, to help us get Jim's house ready!" Zacky retorted angrily.

Johnny backed away holding his hands in the air. "Sorry man!"

"Where were we?" Zack asked looking back at me.

"Right. About." I inched closer with each word. There was a knock on my window. We both groaned. "Val, what do you want?"

"Oh, sorry. I interrupted something. Didn't I?" I nodded. "It can wait until later." She said walking away.

"I have an idea." I said getting out of the SUV. Zacky looked at me, eyebrow raised. "Give me the keys." He handed me the keys and then followed me to the back of the vehicle. I unlocked the trunk and climbed in, motioning for Zack to follow me. He got in and I slammed the trunk closed, locking the two of us in the car. "Now, where were we again?"

Zack smirked and crashed his lips to mine. It truly amazes me how perfectly our mouths fit together. I also found it very odd how our snakebites never got stuck. Zack tugged on my bottom lip, pulling me from my thoughts. His tongue slipped into my mouth and began to fight my one for dominance. About ten minutes later we pulled away. If it weren't for the fact that we have to breath, I think we would have still been connected.

After I caught my breath, I spoke. "Zack, we should probably get going."

"Why do I have to share you!" He whined. I giggled and shook my head. I opened the trunk and jumped out of the car. Zacky sat, planted and determined to stay put. I sighed and grabbed his hand, pulling him out. We walked into the front door. The house smelled of paint and no one was in sight. We walked into the first room of the house, seeing the girls painting and the guys putting together what looked like an entertainment center.

Brian was the first to notice us. "About damn time!" He yelled, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at us.

"Sky grab a brush and paint." Lacey said throwing a brush, that happened to have paint still on it, at me, but missing and hitting Zacky instead. I busted out laughing. Zack glared at me and picked up the brush. I squealed and ran as he chased me with the brush. The room was laughing as I tripped, causing Zack to fall over me and knock over Michelle. Her brush flew out of her hand and landed on Matt. Val began to laugh, which antagonized Matt to stand up and chase her with a paint roller he found on the floor. I stuck my leg out and tripped him. The roller skidded across the floor, and landed in Johnny's lap. Brian laughed at him, so he ran the roller up Brian's back. Lacey laughed at this, which caused Michelle to throw paint across the room at her. It ended up with everyone covered in paint, laughing insanely.

"Well, now what?" Brian asked. I couldn't help but laugh again, because he had paint on the tip of his nose.

"We'll have to finish this place up, then somehow get to a house to clean ourselves off." Val said. We all nodded in agreement. It took about an hour to clean up our mess and finish painting the room. We decided to designate two people to the rest of the rooms in the house, to get the place finished faster. About two hours later, the whole house was painted, as were ourselves.

"We can not go into our cars like this." Matt groaned.

"Well, we can walk to my place from here." Val said as the two of them left the house.

"Yeah, we can do that too." Lacey said looking at Johnny. He nodded and then the two of them left also.

"I guess we can walk to my place too." Michelle said, grabbing Brian's hand and leaving.

Zack looked at me. "What about us?"

"Well, my house is two streets down, we can walk there and clean up."

"Yeah, OK." He said as we left, making sure we locked the place up before we left.

The walk to my place took about fifteen minutes, I opened the front door and went inside. Zack and I stripped to our underwear, and I ran to my washing machine to throw the paint filled clothes in. I showed Zack the guest shower and I went to my own shower. Twenty minutes later Zack was sitting in clothes that my brother left at my house and I was in sweatpants and an over-sized t-shirt.

"I must say that I actually had a good time today." I said resting my head on Zack's shoulder as he put his arm around me.

"Yeah, me too." He said flipping through the channels on TV. "Sky?"

"Hmm?"

"What you said earlier, about marriage, did you mean it?"

I looked up at his face. "Every word. Zack, I know it's early, but I've felt this way for a while. I think I love you."

He smiled. "I think I love you too." He said kissing me passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!