Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Sourpuss?

Syn looked pissed. I was beginning to worry. Then a smirked danced across his face. He became serious again. "Guys that really wasn't funny. I was beginning to fear for my life."

"Hey! That was not our idea!" Johnny told Syn in his defense.

"Yeah, it was all her masterminding!" Rev pointed a finger at me.

"Who? Little old me?" I questioned trying to look innocent. And the little part wasn't a lie either, I only stood at 5'5, though I was five inches taller in my heels.

"Yes you." Rev agreed.

"Never." I said acting hurt.

"Look Rev, you hurt her feelings!" Matt said. Rev began to apologize.

"Phsyc!" I yelled, "Only kidding. And it was my idea. Skylar's the name, but it's best you call me Sky." I said reaching a hand out to Syn. He took it and shook my hand.

"You know what?" Matt asked.

"No, but I have a feeling you are going to tell us." Johnny responded.

"I think I like her. She fits well with us." Matt continued.

"Yeah, that stunt she pulled back there was something I'd totally do." Syn agreed.

"Yep," Rev put an arm around my shoulders, " Girly, after this shoot you will be seeing a lot of our asses."

"Ewww!" I screamed.

"You know you want it." Syn said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah, your right." I laughed and they joined in.

"Well, we better get the sourpuss." Johnny said.

"Sourpuss?" I asked.

"Yeah, Zacky hasn't been himself lately." Matt told me.

"Um, OK?"

We came up to another door and this time Syn knocked lightly. I thought it was a little strange, but didn't say anything. I heard someone sigh from the other side of the door and it opened. "What?" Zacky asked ina sharp tone.

"The director would like to start today if you don't mind." Rev said in an annoyed voice.

"Whatever," his eyes glanced at me, "What's with the whore?"

"Excuse me? I am not a whore. In fact if it wasn't for this video I would not have to be wearing this right now!" I was upset. I guess I'll explain. The last person to call me a whore was my abusive ex-boyfriend. He was abusive in every since of the word mentally, physically, emotionally, he beat me until I was an empty shell. That was why I moved out to Huntington Beach. I used to live in New York. I moved out here and lived with my brother until he moved to L.A. My brother fixed me the best he could, but being called a whore brought back all of those memories.

Rev's arm was still around my shoulder and I must have tensed up because he started asking me if I was OK. When I didn't answer him he looked at Syn and the two of them pulled me to the side.

"Sky?"Syn asked. I finally looked at him.

"Are you OK?" Rev asked again.

I shook my head and tears began to spill out of my eyes. I hated crying, actually I can't remember the last time I cried. I felt an embrace and looked up. Both men were hugging me like they've known me their whole life. When I calmed down Syn looked at me.

"I'm sorry if what Zacky said upset you. Will you let me explain for him?" Syn asked hopefully. I nodded in agreement, I couldn't speak yet. "Well, a little while back Zacky thought he was in love. He was ready to propose to the girl when he found her, in his bed, with another man. From what I know, he was her boyfriend first, and she was with Zacky for his money so that her and this guy could get married. Zacky was devastated. He doesn't trust women anymore. The only woman I've seen him talk to since is his mother.

"I," I sniffled before I could finish, "understand."

"Good, care to tell us why that upset you so much?" Rev asked.

I paused for a moment. As cliche' as it sounds, I felt like I had known these two even though I just met them. "OK, I kinda understand about Zacky." I continued to tell them about my ex. During the story I saw both of them tense up. I finished the story and looked up at them.

"That guy deserves to be throttled!" Syn was very upset by this and it took me off guard.

"If I ever see that guy I'll kill him." Rev added to that.

"Guys it's OK. He is gone." I assured myself more than them.

"If he ever comes around you will tell us, got it?" Syn questioned.

"Sure, but why does this make you so upset?"

"First off, it feels like we've known you our whole lives. Secondly, no man should lay a hand on a woman like that. Ever!" Rev explained.

"We have to get to the set!" Matt yelled to us.

"Coming!" the three of us yelled in unison.

When we got to the set they had to redo my make-up. The shoot went by fast. We were done by ten o'clock. I was heading back to my room when I heard my name being called. I recognized it as Matt's voice.

"Yeah Matt?" I asked as I turned around.

"The guys and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us to a club."

"Sure, when, where, and can I invite some people?"

"Midnight, Club Energy, and of course."

"Alright see you there."

"Wait! Here are our numbers call us if something happens, OK?"

"Of course." I took the piece of paper and put the number into my cell.

I quickly threw clothes on and called up My brother Aydyn, Myka, and Ember My best friend in L.A. Ember told me I could get ready at her house. Let me explain that, Ember lives in L.A., so she allows me to keep things at her house in case of things such as this. By eleven forty-five, Ember and I were ready to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
That one seemed long to write, but I liked it. ^_^