Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

You're Supposed to Be So Gone

"No! No, no, no! You are supposed to be out of my life for good! I didn't ever want to see you again!" I yelled as I stared at my ex-boyfriend standing in the door way to the home I shared with my fiance'.

"Sky, I want to talk to you." He said. I heard chairs move and figured that our guests were coming to see what the ruckus was about.

"Oh hell no." I heard Aydyn growl as he pushed his way up to Jake. "I'm pretty sure I told you to stay the fuck away from my sister!" Aydyn yelled shoving Jake's massive shoulders.

"Sky, who is that?" Val asked.

"My ex, Jake." I answered. The other guys let out frustrated cursings. I felt Matt, Brian, Jimmy, and little old Johnny push through to stand by Aydyn. I looked for Zacky, but found him no where. I looked for Amanda and found she was gone too.

"Zacky! Babe! Amanda! Sweety! Where'd the two of you go?" I called looking quickly around the house.

"In here!" Zacky yelled from the kitchen.

"Who's he?" Amanda asked.

I sighed. "My abusive ex-boyfriend."

"Wait. That's who that is!" Zacky screamed slamming through the kitchen door.

"Hey Fucker!" I heard Zacky scream. "I want to have a little chat with you outside."

"Yeah, so do I." I heard Aydyn snap. I heard some 'yeahs' from the guys. The front door slammed open and then slammed closed again.

I sighed. "Amanda, go and sit with the girls, Myka, and grandma. I have to go and see whats going on outside."

I made my way to the outdoors only to see all of the guys pounding Jake into the ground. Zacky was getting the most hits, only because, I think, the guys were letting him.

"Guys! Stop!" I yelled causing all movements to stop. "Let him talk."

Jake stood and slowly made his way over to me. By the time he had gotten to the point where he would be standing two feet away, Zacky and Aydyn were at my sides, the guys standing on their sides ready to attack again.

"Sky, I wanted to.."

I cut him off. "You're supposed to be so gone." I said looking at him.

He sighed. "I'm here because my coach told me I had to do this. For me and for you."

"Coach for what? You haven't played a sport since college."

"No, my A.A. coach."

"Oh."

"You see, I'm finally getting help, and they said that I should see all the people who I've hurt by my drinking and try to apologize. I should have figured you'd have bouncers." Jake said with a chuckle.

I laughed lightly. "Yeah, well I can't say that I accept your apology right now."

"Oh, I understand that. But it's a part of my healing, and hopefully yours too."

"I'm already healed Jake." I said looking at Zacky, Matt, and Johnny on my left and then Aydyn, Jimmy, and Brian on my right.

"Good, I hoped you would be."

"I'm more than healed actually." I said looking at the wedding band on my left ring finger. Jake's eyes followed mine.

He smiled at me. "Congratulations." He looked over at Zack. "I guess you're the lucky guy?"

"You guessed right." Zacky growled.

"Sky told you of our past." Jake stated, shame crawling across his face.

"Yeah, she did." Jimmy said glaring at Jake.

"If only I could go back and stop myself." He mumbled to himself shaking his head as he looked at the ground.

"Jake."

"Yeah Sky?"

"Get better and find someone to love you like I once did. OK?"

He smiled sweetly at me. "I'll try Sky. And thanks you for stopping your body guards from nearly killing me."

"Hey, what do you expect." I said shrugging, "I'm loved."

"Like you should be." He said. "Sky?"

"Yeah Jake?"

"Can I have a hug?" He asked with his arms outstretched to me.

"Sure." I said pulling away from Zack and Aydyn. I lightly wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my shoulder. "This is the Jake that I like." I whispered in his ear. "And the Jake that will find love." I added before pulling away.

"Thank-you Sky. I wish you the best of luck with you marriage." Jake said slowly walking to his car.

"Your welcome. And I wish you luck on getting better." I said making my way into the house with Zacky. I heard his car pull away.

"Thank God that's over with." Zacky grumbled.

"Aww, babe." I said kissing his nose lightly.

"I love you." Zacky said kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I said kissing him back. I pulled away. "And you're very hot when you're angry." I added before pulling him into me and kissing him passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's a pic of Jake for those of you who didn't see the link. ^_^ Jake