Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Matt and Val

I stood in my room in the dress that Val had picked out for her wedding. I was ready, my hair down and straightened. Zacky was still putting his tux on behind me. I picked up my purse, and went to check on Amanda. She wasn't in the wedding, but she was going to sit with Aydyn, Ember, and my mother while Zacky and I stood up front. I knocked on her door and she opened it, straightener in hand. Her dress was already on and her eyeliner applied.

"Hey mom, what's up?" She asked as she made her way back to her mirror.

"Just seeing if you're almost ready. We have to be there in forty minutes."

"I know. I'm almost done. I just have two more sections of hair that I have to do."

"Alright. We'll be downstairs when you're done." I said closing the door and making my way downstairs.

I went into the living room and saw Zacky sitting with Ichabod on the couch. I went and sat next to them and Zacky's arm went around my shoulder, pulling me to him.

"So, another couple down. Three more to go." He said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, did you know that Brian asked Michelle yesterday after Matt and Val's rehearsal?"

"No, he said he wasn't asking her until they came from their honeymoon.:

"Nope, I got a call from her at like four this morning and she was so excited. They want to have the wedding soon too. Want it done before you guys go on tour again. When are you going on tour again?"

"Um, in four months."

"Four months?"

"Yeah."

"Well, when do you think we should get married?"

"Hmmmm, how about in, oh I don't know."

"When do you want to have it?"

"Um, I know this is kinda the trend around here, but maybe.."

"Before I go on tour?" He asked with a smile.

"Uh, yeah."

"Works for me. When though?"

"What day do you go on tour?"

"November 17."

"Well, how about October 30?"

"Why?"

I giggled. "It's mischief night."

"Oh, I see. I like that idea."

"Then it's set. I start setting things up on Monday, since the movie is done and all."

"Hey! I'm ready." Amanda said standing in the doorway. "And I can't wait for your wedding."

"You heard?" Zacky asked.

"Yeah. Now, let's go!" She yelled running to the car. She apparently had never been to a wedding before. Her adoptive family only had 'adult' weddings. Yeah, fuck that.

We pulled up to the church and made our separate ways. Zacky took Amanda to sit with my family, and I went to go see how Val and the girls were doing. I entered the door and the tension hit me like a brick.

"Hey, what's up with the bad vibes in here?" I asked.

"Val's nervous." Michelle answered.

"Nervous? What is there to be nervous about?"

"There are a whole lot of people out there, and they are going to be watching me. I'm gonna do something stupid and make a fool of myself on my wedding day!" She sobbed.

"Val, look at me." I said taking her by the shoulders and making her look up. "That man out there, standing at the alter, loves you. I can guarantee that if you trip, he'll run out to catch you. And as for those other people, they don't fucking matter. Wanna know why?" She nodded her head. "This day is for you and Matt, no one else. Who cares what they think? All that matters is the love you two share. Do you love Matt?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"I asked you, do you love Matt?"

"Yes!" She yelled.

"Good, now let's get you cleaned up so you can go and get Matt." I leaned in and whispered to her, "And your baby's father." She smiled and stood up.

The girls attacked her, making her make-up that had run presentable again. There was a knock at the door and I answered it, slipping out into the hallway.

"Are you all read?" Johnny asked.

"Yep, just doing some finishing touches on Val." The door opened behind me and I finally was able to see Val's dress in full. It was beautiful, with a blue sash, showing just a little color for the wedding. Their colors were blue and black.

We all stepped in line. Michelle and Brian first, Val last. The music began to play and we all walked down. Zacky's hold on my arm tightened as we walked down. I could tell what he was thinking about, our wedding.

We all stood up front, waiting for the music to change and Val to make her entrance. She slowly made her way to Matt, but she began to stumble, right at the end. Just as I had guessed, Matt went flying out to save her, making the whole chapel laugh in unison. Val looked over at me and smile.

'Told you.' I mouthed.

The wedding went on, Matt and Val had written their own vows which had the whole room crying. The reception was next and I stood, my daughter on my right and fiance` on my left, watching Matt and Val share their first dance. Val whispered something into Matt's ear, and an unmistakable smile came across his face. I knew what she told him. He was going to be a daddy.

I giggled lightly, but Zacky must have heard because he gripped my hand. "What are you laughing at?"

"I know what Val just told Matt."

"Really, what?"

"I'll tell you as long as you act surprised when they do."

"Deal."

"Matt is going to be a father."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"What do you think our wedding will be like?"

"Perfect for me and you." He looked at me and smiled.

"I already knew that."

"Then why'd you ask?"

"Oh, just shush and kiss me." He said pulling me to him. Amanda walked off with Johnny and Lacey, talking about his giving her bass lessons, while Zack and I had our moment.

"I love you Sky."

"I love you Zacky." I said before we kissed again.