Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Flash Forward

It's been one month since I met Ashley, Zacky's ex who swears she is pregnant with his kid. She is currently seven months pregnant, and Zacky and I are fighting to have a paternity test as soon as possible.

Johnny and Lacey have been married and are on their honeymoon, a week after they get back, Brian and Michelle and getting hitched too. Zacky and I have planned that our wedding would be one week before they go on tour.

My movie has done pretty well and was shown at Sun Dance Festival, I was named breakthrough actress of the year. It opens in theaters soon, with high hopes for it. I was asked to do a sequel, but am not sure if I am ready for one.

Amanda has been doing pretty well at school. She has a few very good friends who are always over the house, and thankfully because they like her and are not just big fans of Zacky and the guys. Her birthday will be right after the guys go on tour, making her the same age I was when I had her. What scares me about this is her boyfriend, it's not really him, just the fact that he is there. They have both reassured me nothing is going on, I just hope it's the truth. I must say I do like him though. I think it is because he reminds me a lot of Zacky, snakebites, septum, two toned hair (Zacky's was currently purple and black), he played guitar, and from what I hear from Amanda, has a nice voice. Zacky likes him too, though they did have a confrontation when they first met. Zacky took role of father very quickly.

Currently I'm sitting downstairs, in the recording studio, writing a new song. I do this every once in a while. Though, the songs are never shown to anyone or recorded for that matter. They are just for my own enjoyment. Amanda is at school, and Zacky is off with the guys somewhere. I strum the guitar and write the notes that fir with the words, showing the emotion and feeling it is meant to feel.

I hear a loud banging on the front door upstairs, making Ichabod bark and run away. I sigh, standing up and going upstairs, and to the door. I look through the small peep hole in the door and see a man I have never met before. Cracking the door slightly, I ask him who he is.

"I'm Larry, Avenged's manager, where are the guys and who are you?"

"I'm Zacky's fiance. I'm not sure. And why don't you come in." I said opening the door the rest of the way.

He stepped through the door and sat on the couch. "Do you know when they'll be back?"

"Well, Johnny is on his honeymoon. The guys don't really live here anymore. Matt and Jimmy live with their wives in Huntington, and Brian is always at his girlfriend's place. This is kinda just Zacky's place now."

"Ahh, yes them getting married. Well, do you think you could get a hold of them? I have to talk to them about something very important."

"Why don't you just call them?" I asked as I walked to the phone.

"They have a separate phone for business. It seems to be turned off."

"Oh, Ok, it's ringing now." The phone rang a few times before I heard a familiar hello. "Hey Zacky....No everything is fine.....No, no, but there is someone here to see you.....Who? Your manager Larry....Why? Well, I don't know. He said it's important.....Yeah, I'll tell him.......Love you too. Bye." Hanging up the phone I walked back into the room.

"So, where are they?"

"He said they'll come here in a few minutes. Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure, what do you have?"

"Water, milk, juice, soda, beer."

"A beer would be nice."

"I'll be right back." I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing two beers, popping the top off and walking back into the living room. I handed him his drink and sat across from him. Ichabod jumped to sit next to me and curled into a ball. "So, may I know what is so important, or is it top secret?" I asked with a giggle.

Larry smiled and shook his head. "Sorry, I need to talk to the boys first."

I nodded and went back to my drink. A good ten, silent minutes later, the front door burst open and four loud voices boomed in. "Sky! Babe, where are you?" Zacky yelled.

"Living room!" I yelled back. They marched in and smiled. Larry stood up and gave them all man-hugs. Everyone sat down, Zacky next to me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and slipped the beer out of my hand, taking a sip and then putting it back. "Hey! That is mine! Get your own!" I said, slapping his arm.

"Sorry." He said with a pout, causing me to laugh. I gave him a small kiss and then we turned our attention to Larry.

Larry cleared his throat, stood up and then looked around the room. "Well, you all know the tour is coming up soon. Right?" We all nodded, so he continued, "Well, you were supposed to go with Burn Halo and Buckcherry. Right?" We nodded again. "Well, there is bad news. Buckcherry can't go. We need to replace them, but most bands are either already on their own tour, or recording. I guess what I'm saying is, we need a good new band to bring with us."

We all nodded a third time when there was another knock on the door. I excused myself and went to answer, finding Aydyn, Myka, Ember, and Amanda. I let them all in, confused on why they were there.

"Amanda! Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"I told you it's a half day mom!" She yelled, running up the stairs.

I sighed, "Why are you three here?"

"We can't visit our client, best friend and little sister?" Aydyn asked with a sad face.

"Well, of course you can. But the guys are having a meeting in the living room."

"Can we go in?" Myka asked.

I shrugged. "I'll go see." I entered the living room and saw five distraught faces. Zacky looked up at me and smiled.

"Who's here?"

"Amanda's home, half day," I said when I saw his confused face, "Ember, Aydyn, and Myka are here too."

"Oh." The smile on his face grew and became mischievous. "Why don't you bring them in?"

I nodded, and went back, wondering what the look on Zacky's face was for. I came back with my brother, best friend, and manager, and sat next to Zacky while they stood. We came in at the end of a conversation.

"Well, I'd have to hear them first. Are they signed?" I drifted out as they talked about, as I assumed, a local small popular band. But, you know what they say about assuming.

"No, they aren't." Brian said, looking at Myka. "But they have a manager."

"Guys, would they even want to do this?" Jimmy asked, I swear he glanced at me.

"They'd have too." Matt said.

"But they aren't even a full band yet." Jimmy added.

"They aren't a full band?" Larry asked.

"They don't even need a full band." Brian and Zacky said together.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Aydyn asked, snapping me out of my daze.

"You and Skylar." Matt said with a smile.

"Oh, no you don't that is not happening!" After I said this I was attacked. Manda entered the room, shocked.

"Why are we all yelling at mom?" She asked. Ember answered her with a 'She won't be in a band.' and Amanda smiled. "Mom, please. I'd love to see you on a stage."

I sighed trying not to look at her. I looked over and huffed, she had puppy dog eyes. "Oh, well fine! As long as I don't look stupid." I said before being attacked in a group hug.

"Now that she agreed, I need to hear you." He said leading the way to the recording studio. Aydyn and I played a song he wrote a long time ago, from when I moved out to California. There was no bass line, just drums and a guitar along with both our voices. Larry smiled. "It's good, but we need another guitar and a bass." My brother stood from the drum kit and walked to my side as I place my guitar on its stand.

"We have a good friend, Nick. He can play bass." Aydyn said with a smile as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Good, get a hold of him and see if he'll do it. You just need another guitar."

Amanda slid her way over to us and smiled. "I can play."

I looked over at her and smiled. "Amanda, I know you can play, but I don't want you in a touring band this young. There are too many people out there who I do not trust." She huffed and walked away.

"What about me?" Myka asked confusing me.

"You play guitar?"

He smiled. "Of course. Why do you think I wanted you in a band all these years, so I can be in it too."

"Play." Larry said pointing to a guitar. Myka picked it up and started to play Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. Larry smiled and nodded his head. "Your in. Contact this Nick guy and see what he says." He said to Aydyn who was already dialing the number. "If all goes as planned, we'll have a record, merch, and you guys signed so you can go on the tour." He said before going and talking to the guys.

All I could think was, What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sky is finally in a band! Now, what will happen on tour? Hmmmm.....