Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Is He Cheating?

I stood in the airport with Zacky, Aydyn, Amanda, Ember, and Myka. Nick's plane was due to land any minute. When we told him about the offer he was ecstatic. He got the first ticket he could find for LAX, and now he is on his way out here. He'll be staying with my place that is actually Zacky's place while we set up all of the legalities and record a quick album. The Avenged Guys are gonna help along with Larry and the infamous Fred. Aydyn, Myka, and I have been going through lyrics that I have written along with some that Aydyn wrote, and narrowed it down to about thirty good ideas. With Nick's help we plan to bring it down to twenty. We'll record all of them and pick the best to put out the album. Larry and the guys said they'd help advertise it.

I scanned the crowd when the sign for Nick's plane said he had landed. Aydyn joined me until we noticed that unmistakable red, white, black coif that he has had since the tenth grade. I squealed before slipping out of Zacky's grip and darting for him, the gang not far behind.

"Nick-knack!" I yelled before pouncing on him and almost knocking him to the ground. "I missed you!" I kissed his cheek before getting up, pulling him along.

"Sky baby!" He yelled in that southern boy twang. "Aydyn, my main man!" He did the little hand shake that they came up with when we were little. "Myka! It's been a while. How are you?" He asked hugging him also. Nick was an all around mutual friend and was not the least bit homophobic. In fact, he always acted like a brother to Myka. "And dear lord! My guitar idol Zacky Vengeance! I don't know what to do, I'm tempted to bow at your feet," he said with a laugh and took Zacky's extended hand, then his eyes landed on Amanda, "Dear lord," He circled her, taking in her every detail, "Skylar, since when did you have a daughter?"

I went to speak, but Amanda beat me. "Name's Amanda. My mom had me at fourteen and gave me up for adoption because she felt that she couldn't give me the best life that I deserved. A few months ago, my adoptive parents passed away and my mom took me back into her life along with her fiance, family, and friends. And...I've never been happier." She said sticking a hand out to Nick. "And it is nice to meet you."

Nick looked from her to me an smiled. "She is defiantly your child." Nick said picking her up in a hug. "And kid, anyone that is family of Sky's does not do a handshake with me. Speaking of, where if that wonderful mother of yours? She's out here now, right?"

"Yeah, she couldn't make it." Aydyn answered.

"Well, let's go. I want to see my momma boo!" He yelled getting stares as he made his way to baggage claim. We all got in our cars, we were using the group Escalade today, and drove off to see my mom because Nick kept going on about her. "So, Sky, when did you dye your hair? You've had in multi since I've known you."

"I dyed it for a movie."

"Really? What one?"

"You know that new vamp film supposed to come out?"

"Yeah."

"That one. I'm thinking of heading out to the salon to get it redone though."

"Good, black doesn't really fit you well."

"I know." I said as we pulled into the driveway. "Zacky, what are we doing home? Mom's at Embers."

"Yeah, I know, but I have something I have to do with, uhhh, Larry for the tour, so I need to go."

"Oh, well. I'll see you later. Love you." I said kissing him softly.

"I love you too babe." He said getting out and hopping on his bike and speeding off as I slid into the driver's seat and Nick jumped shot-gun. I pulled out onto the PCH and slipped a glance at Amanda, who was asleep with her headphones on. "Nick, I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Well, do you think," I paused, "Do you think Zacky would cheat on me?"

"What? No! I saw the way he looks at you. Why would you think that?"

"Well, he's been going off a lot lately, for long periods of time, and none of the guys or girls no what he is doing, but they assure me that he is not cheating. I just...ugh! I don't know!" I said rolling to a stop at a stoplight.

"Babe, I wouldn't worry." He said resting a hand on my arm, like he used too.

"Thanks Nick." I said driving when the light turned green.

When I say like he used to, I mean like when we used to date, those many years ago. Long before Jake, I was in a very serious relationship with Nick. He was my first love after Amanda's father, and he made me feel special all the time. And, I loved him. I still love him, just not in the same way I used to. We were just really good friends now, and we were happy that way. Or, at least I was. It is just that the way his hand was just resting on my arm brought flashbacks from when we were in love. Maybe, I only thought this because I suspected Zacky was cheating, though I should know better. Zacky is better than that. Right?

We pulled into the apartment complex, and woke Amanda up and went to go see Ember and my mom. Maybe I need to have a talk with Ember. I thought as we ascended the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, but I'm trying to get in a groove of updating again. ^_^