Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

I'm Tired and Sore, Zacky Help!

My new band, Out of the Darkness, has been recording sunrise to sunset, seven days a week, for almost a month now, or since two days after Nick got here would be a more suitable explanation. Zacky and Brian were helping us design the merch, well mostly Zacky since Brian had gone on his honeymoon. Yep, Brian and Michelle were now married. I sadly barely got to enjoy the wedding, since my life it twenty-four seven band. Matt and Jimmy have been helping us create our band's sound, giving their own creative incites when they saw fit. Johnny lent out a helping hand whenever he could, he and the girls made sure we all actually ate something throughout the day and that Amanda made it to school and back everyday. I'm not too sure what any of us would have done without the girls.

Speaking of the girls, Val is getting big. Her pregnant belly is showing and Matt couldn't be more happy either. And that brings me to Leana. She announced a few days ago that she was also pregnant. Jimmy cried that day. The four of them will be such great parents, but seeing them hurts my heart. It is a constant reminder of what I missed with Amanda and how truly alone I was at that time. But, one good thing came from that pain, I've been writing some amazing songs.

And then, there s Zacky. Though I am never home and he is always busy with the whole working on our merch thing, he's still been very distant. I wish I knew why. I'm his fiance, doesn't he know he can tell me anything? I had ruled out the whole cheating thing, I mean Ashley cheated on him, he wouldn't cheat, a person who has been cheated on, would know better than to become a cheater.

There's another subject for you, Ashley. She swears that the baby is Zacky's, but Zacky and I far from believe her. Because, while she would have sex with Zacky, she was 'making love' with that other man. The other man, who may I add, fled the second he heard she was pregnant. I would feel sorry for her, I know what that is like, alone and pregnant, but I hate her. And even the slightest thought of that baby being Zacky's makes me sick.

I had finally been able to leave the studio early for once in my life, Aydyn was laying down some drum lines and Nick and Myka had left even before myself. Larry said I needed a break, and was giving me the week off, he said, and I quote, 'If you keep this up any longer you will lose your voice for the rest of your life. And we don't really need you right now, so piss off'. Yeah, that man has a way with words.

I pulled int the driveway and ran into the house. Amanda was spending the night at Hannah's and Zacky, surprisingly enough was home. I slipped my shoes off, my feet happy to be out of their confines since five o'clock this morning, and dropped my bag on the floor. After hanging up my keys and coat, I started my search for Zacky. Kitchen? Nope. Living room? Nu-uh. Studio? Not a chance. Bedroom? Ah-ha! There he was sprawled out on the bed, lightly snoring away. I giggled and shook my head. I stripped out of my clothes and slipped on one of Zacky's large shirts before cuddling into him. He stirred, before subconsciously putting an arm around me and pulling me to his side. I snuggled closer and pecked his cheek. A smile crawled onto his face and his one eye peeked open.

"Hi Sky." He said, opening his other eye and kissing my temple.

"Hey Zack." I pecked his lips in return. He chuckled and looked back at me.

"How was your day?"

"Good. Larry gave me the week off."

"Really, why?"

"Said I was gonna ruin my voice if I kept all this constant recording thing up."

"I see." He glanced over me and at the clock. "Are you hungry?" I shook my head. "Tired?" I shook my head again. "Do you feel anything?" He asked with a laugh.

I grinned. "Yeah, a little tired and sore."

"Well," He said beginning to move off the bed. "Do you know what helps that?" I shook my head again. "A nice, hot, relaxing bath." He said, smirking and picking me up. I squealed as I was tossed over his shoulder like I was a rag doll. He tapped my butt lightly before running into our bathroom. He set me down and smirked at me.

I couldn't help it, it was so long since I've actually spent time with Zacky, that I had no control over myself. Hormonal instincts made me pull him as close as physically possible, and attack him, like a hungry lion would a gazelle. He pushed be backwards slightly so that my back was up against the wall and deepened the kiss, putting his heart and soul in the most passionate kiss of my life. He pulled on his shirt that I wore, I allowed him to take it off. I started to work on his belt buckle, and he tugged on my panties. I pulled away and glared at him. He laughed,

"What?" He asked, trying but failing to be innocent.

"You know what, you cannot take those off till I at least get your shirt and jeans off." I said pouting. He chuckled, pulling off his shirt and unbuckling his belt. He went to unzip his jeans, but I stopped him shaking my head. "No, no. That is my job." I said with a giggle as I ran my hand down his chest, lightly stroking his body. I felt him shiver, and I smirked. I let my hand rest on the top of his jeans before I started to gently rub his package, causing him to groan.

"Don't tease babe." He said before beginning to rub me. I moaned. "Cause I tease back." He started to kiss me again, and then continued his way down my jaw and to my neck. I tilted my head to the side slightly, allowing his better access. All the while, we were touching each other, massaging and stroking, causing us to moan and groan the whole time, which only made him bite and suck harder on my neck.

I decided enough was enough and pulled the jeans off him, his boxers following soon after. "Hey!" He said pulling away. "That is so unfair! I'm naked, you are not!"

"So, what are you going to do about it?" I asked, tracing his tattoos while looking him in the eyes, smirk dancing across my face.

"Hmmm, what should I do about that?" He asked rubbing his chin. "I know! This!" He yelled while yanking my panties down. He looked up at me and smirked, placing a kiss on my thigh. He kissed his way up my body stopping at areas that he knew were pleasurable and sucking on them gently, until he reached my lips. The passionate kiss picked back up as we ground our naked hips into each other, and closed up any space between us. That was when I learned just how perfectly our bodies fit together. When you have clothes on you can feel it, but when your both naked, passionately devouring and touching each other, is when you can actually see it. Yes, this is the first time that we are both naked and pressed against each other, which also mean that this is our first time. No, we defiantly were not waiting till marriage, but are relationship just never seemed to come to sex. Not that I didn't think about it ALL the time, because I did.

Zacky's fingers entered me, bringing me out of my thoughts and back to him. I moaned as he pumped them in and out of me, massaging my walls with ever stroke, but that was not what I wanted. I wanted him, all of him. I pushed his hand away, and he looked at me, confused. "What's wrong?"

"I wrapped my leg around his waist and pulled him into me. "I want YOU." I whispered into his ear, emphasizing the you.

I heard a growl deep in his throat before he picked me up again, carrying me to the bed. He literally tossed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He reached my mouth and kissed me, he pulled away, looking in my eyes. "Skylar Elizabeth Winters, I love you."

"Zachary James Baker, I love YOU!" I screamed the you, because he chose that moment to pound into me. I moaned as he repeatedly hit my g-spot and fondled my breasts. My moans were met by his grunt and groans. "Zacky, faster." I said, digging my nails into his back. His pace picked up and I could feel that clenching in my stomach. "Zack, I'm close."

"Mhmm, me too baby. Just hold on a little longer." He said into my neck as he placed his head there, placing kisses on the tender skin.

The feeling enhanced and I knew it wouldn't be long. A minute or so later I came, screaming Zacky's name and moaning in pleasure. Zacky followed soon after and rode out the orgasms as long as he could. He collapsed on top of me as we were both trying to catch our breath. He went to move, but I stopped him. "Wait." He nodded and rested hi head on my chest.

"I guess that probably didn't help the tired and sore thing huh?" He asked, smiling at me.

"No, probably not." I said with a giggle. "But, you did promise me a bath." I said glaring at him.

He smiled before getting off and pulling out of me. He picked me up and carried me bridal style into the bathroom, setting me on the counter. The water began to fill the tub as he lifted me off. He got in the tub and motioned for me to sit with him, between his legs. I climbed in and sat where he wanted and leaned into his chest. His hands began to rub my shoulders, massaging the tensing away, as he kissed the back of my neck.

"Better?" He asked quietly in my ear.

I turned and looked up at him. "Much better."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait for an update! ^_^

soo, anyone who's read my sex scenes, can you tell me if they are getting better?

and comments make me happy! <3