Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Now What?

My eyes fluttered open the next morning, a smile danced across my face, and then I realized...Zacky wasn't next to me. With a sigh and a stretch, a jumped out of bed and edged my way into the bathroom. Doing my morning routine, I dressed in some lazy sweats and trudged down the stairs. And then the most amazing smell hit my nose, a mix of sweet syrup and salty bacon. I wondered into the kitchen to see his back turned to me, cooking over a stove. Stealthily, I walked up behind him, but just when I was about to wrap my arms around his midsection, he spun around and caught my lips in his. I moaned as he picked me up, placing me on the counter and spreading my legs so he could stand between them and bring himself closer to me. It took a few minutes for me to register that the stove was still on.

I shoved him away lightly and pointed to the pan, "Babe, the stove's still on."

He groaned before going back to cooking the breakfast. "So, about how long do you think you'll be off for?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe a week or so? Why?"

"Just trying to figure out what to do. I haven't been alone with you for a while with all the recording and shit."

"Awww... Babe? How about we spend every waking minute together? Will that make you happy?"

"Maybe." He said, turning around and pouting at me.

"Well, what WILL make you happy?"

"Hmmm....Oh, I know!" He shouted then pointed to his lips.

I shook my head before jumping off the counter and sauntering over to him, placing a peck on his lips. "Now make me food!" I yelled before laughing and going to the table.

"Fine. I see how it is." He grumbled, going back to my orders.

After our food was eaten, we cleaned up. I know, we're so interesting. And then Amanda burst through the door.

"Dad! Dad! Where are you?" She shouted, looking for Zacky.

"Kitchen!" Zack called.

"Hey dad, um Hannah....mom!" She yelled coming to hug me. "What are you doing home?"

"I got some time off, so I don't ruin my voice."

"I see, it's nice to have you home, but as I was saying. Hannah wanted to know if I could go with her and her family for a week at their cabin."

"Where is the cabin?" Zacky asked.

"Ummm, I think she called the place Big Bear?"

"Doesn't Matt have a cabin in Big Bear?" I asked Zack.

"Yeah, well how about this, we'll all go to Big Bear. Take a good break. Tour isn't for another month and a half. We have plenty of time. Plus we need to plan the wedding and Big Bear would be a great place to do that at." Zack said, looking happy with himself.

"I'm OK with it, start calling everyone. And Amanda, you can bring Anthony if he wants."

"K, thanks mom, dad!" She yelled bolting up the stairs while ripping out her cell phone.

"Matt said we're good." Zacky said setting the phone down on the receiver. "He said he'll call everyone but for you to call your brother and Ember."

"OK, but it kinda sucks we won't have all that alone time." I said, pouting.

"You don't know how big Big Bear is...do you?" He asked, smirking.

"Well, no...but a cabin can't be that big."

"Think the size of Jim's new place plus tons of woods and a large lake."

"Oh, well, I guess we'll be good." I said, giggling when he pulled me into him. "We better start packing soon, eh?"

"It can wait for now." He said, kissing up my neck.

"Zack, Amanda's home..." I whined, pushing him away.

"And? Soundproof studio with lock mean nothing to you?"

"Ohhh...." I broke off with a squeal as he lifted me up, making his way to the studio.

Three days later, we we all at our place, think, sixteen people, four large SUVs and about fifty suitcases. Everyone had slept here last night , but had failed to actually pack everything in the vehicles.

"Val! You cannot bring five suitcases!" Matt yelled as he tried, but failed to shove them into his Escalade along with his things and Aydyn and Ember's bags.

"But, I need them!" She yelled back, she's been a little more grumpy lately, probably the pregnancy getting to her.

"Why?" He asked with a huff, turning to face her.

"One is my overnight bag, another has cleaning things, one has my shoes and pj's, the next has my actual clothes, and the final is my beauty supplies.

"Who do you have to look dolled-up for? We're going to be in the woods! And you're already beautiful."

"But, but," she said, her lip quivering, "I want it!" Matt groaned and asked the guys to help him get the bag to fit. With the assistance of five other guys, he finally got the last of the suitcases to fit.

"Well, that's it!" Jimmy yelled before running in circles singing about Big Bear.

"Alright! Everyone in the cars and away we go!" Leana ordered, grabbing Jimmy and dragging him to their ride.

Everyone jumped in and prepared themselves for the five hour ride to Big Bear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, long time no write, but I'm soo busy I don't know what to do with myself.

This story is not over yet, and i want to thank everyone who is sticking with my slow updates.

Comments are greatly appreciated