Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Big Bear

A three hour ride, stuffed in a car with Zacky, Amanda, and Anthony was almost brutal. Zacky was listening to the radio, singing along, ignoring everyone in the car. Amanda was chatting to Anthony, that is until he fell asleep, and then she sat complaining that he fell asleep. Eventually she fell asleep also. And me? I sat looking out the window, feeling nauseous, and trying to sleep. The whole ride sucked, and that is why I almost started to cry when we started to drive up a driveway.

"Hey guys! We're here!" Zacky yelled, parking the car in front of a huge cabin, though I'm not sure you can even call it that.

"Thank God!" I yelled, sprinting out of the car and spinning in circles. Jimmy than jumped out of his car and joined me.

"Finally someone who sees it my way!" He shouted, picking me up and running, well it was more like staggering, because I think he was dizzy from spinning around.

And then I noticed where he was going, the lake. "Jimmy! No!" I yelled, hitting his back.

"Nope, nope. Someone has to get thrown into the lake the second we get her, and sorry babe, but that person is you. Since, you're a Big Bear newbie." He said with a laugh as he skidded to a hault, and I flew into the water.

I swam back up to the surface, and took in a deep breath, while glaring at Jimmy's retreating back. I fought my way out of the water as fast as I could and ran full speed at Jimmy's back, knocking him to the ground. "Jimmy, I'm really mad at you right now." I said, straddling his back.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do to me?"

"Ummm...." I said thinking, "This!" I turned his head to the side and licked his face, knowing that the only one he allowed to do that was Leanna. I jumped off his back and ran to Zacky who wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh no you didn't!" Jimmy yelled, getting up and staring at me.

"Sorry Jim, but I think she did." Matt said with a laugh, carrying a few back into the cabin with Brian, Aydyn, Johnny, and Anthony.

"You better watch you're back Winters." He said, pointing his finger at me and then grabbing his and Leanna's bags and stomping into the cabin.

I giggled and looked at Zacky. "Hi!" I yelled in his face causing him to laugh.

"Hello. Can I help you with something?" He asked, nudging my face to the side and kissing my neck.

"Ewww!" I heard Amanda yell, sending me and Zacky into giggles. "I'm going to find Anthony and then I'm meeting up with Hannah!" She said, running away.

"Well, I say we get all our bags set up and spend some alone time." I whispered in his ear, before nipping it with my teeth.

He let me go and grabbed a few bags while I picked up the last one, and followed him into the cabin. I gasped when I looked around, the place was gorgeous. "Wow....do you guys come up here a lot?" I asked.

"Sometimes, when we record and shit. There's a studio downstairs." Matt said as he walked by. I didn't even notice him.

"Usual room?" Zacky asked Matt as he started up the stairs.

"Well, duh." Matt said, making me laugh cause he sounded like a teenage girl.

I followed Zacky up and to a room at the end of the hallway. He opened the door, and revealed a beautiful room. "Who decorated in here?" I asked, looking around, there was a walk-in closet, and a private bathroom.

"I did, Matt let us all decorate a room a piece, since we're all up here a lot." All the rooms have the same layout, walk-in and bathroom." He said, walking into the closet and hanging up clothes. I joined him.

It took a half hour to get all of your stuff situated, and something to eat. Zacky was taking me to a special place only he knows about. The walk was quiet, mostly because I concentrated on not falling. Zacky walked into a small clearing and let go of my hand, and moved out of my way so I could see the piece of natural beauty.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know this kind of sucks, but I needed to do something to throw me into hopefully writing again. I'd like to thank everyone who stuck around, and hopefully, I'll be able to show my appreciation through updates. ^_^