Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Look at You!

After meeting my brother and Myka, we were heading to Club Energy. We walked up to the guard and realized that we had no idea how to get in. I remembered my phone had their numbers in it. I just hope they could here their phone ring. I decided to call Syn. After two rings, he picked up.

"Hello?" I could barely hear him over the loud music in the background.

"Hi Syn, it's Skylar."

"Hey, where are you?"

"Outside."

"Outside? Why?"

"Well, we can't get in."

"Oh, I should have told you, tell nim you're Skylar Winters and that whoever you brought are your party. I'll meet you as soon as you get in."

"Thanks Syn." I hung up the phone and looked at the guard. "I was told to tell you that I am Skylar Winters and that they are my party."

The guard checked the list and nooded, opening the door and letting us in. Club Energy was the newest club in L.A. This was my first time coming here, and I was surprised by it. There were instruments hanging on all the walls; the strobe lights reflected the whole room. I started to look around for Syn, then I remembered he had no clue what the real me looked like. Then, I spotted him. He had his trade-mark fedora on and was holding a cup in his hand.

I walked up to him. "Hi."

"Uh, hi?"

"What are you doing here by yourself?" I decided to play with his mind a little.

"Waiting for a friend."

"Well, you don't have to wait anymore."

"Skylar?" He asked. Surprise was in his voice.

I nooded. "The one and only."

"Wow! Look at you! You don't look anything like you did earlier."

"I know. This is my manager Myka, my brother Aydyn, and my best friend Ember."

"Hello, nice to meet you all." He said shaking thier hands. "How about we make our way to the table?" The three of us nooded and followed him to the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was short and kind of a filler. Sue me if you have problems with that! ^_^