Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Let's Dance!

We walked up to the table and I saw Matt, Rev, Johnny, and Zacky. Matt, Rev, And Johnny Saw me and made their way over to me. As I hugged them one by one, I saw Zacky roll his eyes. I sighed and tried to ignore it.

"Well Sky, are you going to introduce us?" Matt asked.

"Of course," I jumped on my brothers back, "This big lug here is my brother." My brother was as tall as Rev, as muscular as Matt, and had a face like Alex Evans. I know it sounds strange, but it mixes so well together. I love my brother, he saved me.

They shook his hand and my brother asked, "Sis?"

"Yeah big bro?"

"Get your ass off me!" We laughed and I jumped off him.

"This is my manager, Myka."

"Hello boys," Myka said. Let me tell you something about Myka quickly. He is gay, and is not afraid to show it. He reminds me a lot of a very skinny Perez Hilton. Mostly because he gossips like there is no tomorrow.

The boys shook his hand also and looked at Ember. I jumped over to her. "This is my dearest best friend Ember!" Ember is shorter than me, actually, she's very short, about 5'1. There's a good reason for this, she's Asian. She looks like Tila Tequila, but more punk, not a slut, and is much prettier.

The boys shook her hand also. Then Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry began to play. I got excited. "Ember! Come dance with me?" I asked her giving her my puppy-dog pout.

"Nope, you know that never works for me."

My brother came over to her, "Ember, would you like to dance?"

"Of course Aydyn!"

"What a great friend." I mumbled to myself. Really, I was happy. I knew from the moment I met her that her and Aydyn would hit it off. They just never seemed to pursue their own feelings, that is something I'm going to have to work on.

"I'll dance with you Sky." Syn came up to me.

"Thank-you Syn."

We went out to the dance floor. I kept a distance between me and Syn. He pulled me closer to him, "Don't worry I don't bite," he whispered into my ear, "Much."

I danced with Syn until I decided to get a drink. I went to the bar and saw Zacky. "Don't get involved with Syn." He said to me.

"You can be civil." My sarcastic side couldn't help it. I saw a look on his face, he was serious. "Why not?" "He isn't good with commitment, plus his ex is here. I think he's trying to make her jealous."

"Why do you care?" I asked. I tried to be nice, remembering what Syn and Rev told me earlier.

"Because, Rev told me what you told them earlier. I know how it feels to get hurt."

"Oh." was all I could utter.

"I'm sorry about earlier, if I had known I would have been less harsh."

"It's OK, I understand."

"I know you do." He thought for a minute. Your Guardian Angle by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus began to play. "Would you like to dance?"

I thought for a second. "Yeah."

The rest of the night I spent with Zacky. I learned he was actually a good guy, just with a sour, broken heart. I hope I can change that, because I think I'm falling for that broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Zacky turned around!!!^_^