Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

The Beginning

I was dancing with Zacky and then the one song that I must dance with Myka came on, Church of Hot Addiction by Cobra Starship.

"Oh my God! Zacky, I have to find Myka!"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I have to dance with him to this song."

"Oh, then turn around." I turned around and saw Myka with a big grin on his face. I took a quick glance back at Zacky and he gave me a small smile.

After I danced with Myka, I found Zacky at the bar again. We got drinks and went to the table, only to find it empty. I saw each of the guy dancing with a girl, except Myka of course, and Ember still dancing with Aydyn. I looked at Zacky for an explanation as to who these girls were.

"They're their girlfriends. Well, that was Syn's ex-girlfriend. Hate to say I told you so."

"Naw, it's OK. I got to know you."

He blushed a little. "Matt is with Val. Leana is Rev's fiance. Over there with Johnny is Lacey. And Syn's ex, who I am assuming is not an ex anymore, is Val's sister Michelle."

"Oh, Zacky?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you OK?" I had noticed the new sadness in his voice.

"I guess." He sighed.

"How long?"

"Excuse me?"

"You don't have to tell me, but how long were you and her together?"

"Oh, a year. How about you?"

"Three, painful years." I said and a tear escaped my eyes.

"Oh, I didn't mean to make you cry."

"It's not your fault. It's his."

"Um, do you want to go somewhere else?"

"Where?"

"Surprise."

"Yeah, let me tell everyone else." The two of us went around and told everyone that we were leaving. They all looked at us strangely, but said OK.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, where are they going? Only I know! LOL!! ^_^
It was short, but at least I posted.