Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Hey Hey Hey!

Zacky waved a hand in my face. "Skylar? Are you OK?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry Zack, I was thinking."

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"It wasn't really anything, just. I want to try to get Ember and Aydyn together."

"Why?"

"Well, they both really like each-other but, as cliche' as it sounds, they're too blind to see it." I sighed.

"Oh, I'll help."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know how to do it though."

"Hmm, is their something that comes to mind when you think of them together?"

"Ohh, fake blind date!" I squealed, excited about my epiphany.

"Why does that come to mind?"

"Well, about two months ago, they decided that I needed to get back in the dating game, as they put it. To do this they put me on like twenty blind dates. I really wasn't in the mood for it. I still had the mind-set that you had earlier today."

"Again, sorry about that. Know what?"

"No. What?"

"Your the first woman I've talked to except my mom since the whole ex thing."

"I think I may know why."

"And that would be?"

"Well, we both had really sucky experiences with our exes."

"Yeah, that could be it. That or maybe I'm over that time, you know. I don't want to alarm you, but I kind of like you."

"Oh, I like you too Zacky." I said, but I think he meant as friends, I meant 'I like you!'

"Good, this is mutual then." I laughed a little when he said this. He stuck his hand out. "New bff's?"

"Of course, new bff's." I knew he meant as friends.

I was lost in thought again as my thoughts were snapped back to reality by sudden music. Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N' Roses. I started to laugh when I saw Zacky standing up with his hand outstretched to me and an portable i-pod dock on the ground. I took his hand and he helped me up. He placed my hands around his neck and rested his own around my waist. His voice soon joined Axel's and I placed my head on his shoulder. I giggled and Zacky stopped and looked at me. "What?"

"After earlier, no one would have ever said that we'd be dancing together."

"Yeah, you're right." He agreed and chuckled at the fact.

We stayed like that until the song was over. Barbie Girl by Aqua began to play. I tried to stay serious, but that turned out to be impossible. I ended up falling to the floor in a fit of laughter.
Zacky looked at me alarmed.

"Barbie Girl!"

"Hey it's not that bad!"

"It's just, I never thought ZackyV from Avenged Sevenfold would listen to Barbie Girl."

"Actually, I don't really. Jimmy put it on there. It's on shuffle." He said as he fell to the ground with me. He placed an arm around my shoulders.

We sat there silent for a little while. I didn't know what time it was. All I knew was that it was late, and I was happy. The only upsetting thing it the butterflies in my stomach. I didn't want feelings for a guy that didn't return them. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a light, voices, and a groan from Zacky.

"Zack! Sky! You guys here?" it was Matt and it sounded like everyone from the club was with them.

"They know that you're here?" I asked whispering into Zacky's ear.

"Yeah, they know that I come up here to think. They've never been here with me though." He answered whispering into my ear sanding chills down my spine.

"Sky!" Aydyn's voice sounded worried.

"Ayd! Over here!" I replied. My brother always worried about me.

"Look over there!" I heard a girl say, but I knew it wasn't Ember.

We heard footsteps approach us and we stood.

"Sky!" Aydyn yelled as he ran to me.

"Aydyn, I'm fine. Zacky didn't take me to a meadow, rape me, kill me, and then leave me for the coyotes." I laughed and Zacky joined me.

"Thank God!" Aydyn said laughing.

"Well, it is now four in the morning, I think we better go." Ember said.

"Hey Ember." I greeted her. She gave me the 'You and me are going to talk about this later' look. I nodded.

"Well, at least my client is alive." Myka said.

"Love you too Myka." I answered.

"Yeah, you better. He's the reason you met us!" Jimmy yelled over to me.

"Oh! Sky you didn't meet Val, Leana, or Lacey!" Matt yelled.

"Well, introduce me!" I laughed at Matt's anxiety.

Three girl walked up to me. The three of them introduced themselves and I introduced myself. "Happy Matt!"

"Very!" I laughed at him.

"Well, you can all head to your cars, I'm going to help Zacky clean up and then I have to get my crap out of his car. Ember?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm staying over yours tonight, right?"

"Duh!"

"Just asking." I helped Zacky clean up and got my stuff out of his car. I went to walk to Ember's car when Zacky stopped me.

"Here's my number. Call me tomorrow. We can hang out or something."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to use their real names too now.