Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Girl, Tell Me Everything

I gave Zacky a quick hug and then jogged to Ember's car. We were alone, so I figured that they must have stopped to get Aydyn and Myka's car before coming to get me. She started the ignition and looked at me.

"Lucy you have some esplainin' to do!" Ember yelled trying to sound like Ricky from 'I Love Lucy'.

"First off you can't do that. Secondly, duh!"

The rest of the car ride was silent. We pulled up to her apartment complex and walked up the stairs to her apartment on the fourth floor. We both changed into pajamas before meeting in the living room to talk.

"So?" She begged.

"Well, what do you want to know first?"

"Everything, start from the beginning of the day."

"OK, well yesterday I got the call from Myka about the shoot. I told him I'd do it, but he wouldn't tell him who it was for. I woke up today, got ready, and went to the studio. After getting dressed In a very slutty costume opened the door to see Jimmy." I continued with the day stopping when I got to when I called her.

"So then you came here got dressed and we all left to go to the club."

"Yep. When I asked you to dance and you totally blew me off, I'm not mad anymore."

"Duh, you ended up having an awesome night because of it."

"That I did." I continued with the story, then I did the girly thing. I gushed.

"So do you like him?"

"Oh God yes! He's amazing really. I don't know how his ex could have done what she did to him. He really does seem like the perfect guy. Sadly, he only wants to be friends."

"For now. You never know Sky, you just never know."

"I guess you're right. I think I may have fallen already. And it scares me."

"I know it does sweety. It's OK though, because I think you and Zacky will end up as something. And I'm usually right on these things."

"Yeah, you are. Well, I'm going to get to bed."

"Sleep tight!" She yelled from the other room.

"Back at you!' My head hit the pillow. I slept with a smile on my face that night, thinking about what could be.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little filler-ish, but it is kind of important.