For Every Notch In Your Bedpost

Look To Your Left For An Eye-Gasm

The rest of the week went by slow as fuck. Isn't that always the case when you have something even remotely exciting on the weekend? Friday finally came. I know that we wouldn't be leaving until four that afternoon, but I was ready to go, with my suitcase by the door since nine in the morning.
When it got closer to leaving time, I stared at the clock as each second ticked away, and each minute passed. It was four-oh-three and forty-six seconds when Natalie rang the bell. I jumped off the couch and went to the door.
"It took ya long enough, kid!" I told her.
"Ha, I know. I've been ready all day. It took all I had not to just drive over here when I woke up this morning," she said.
My Dad walked into the living room, "You're leaving now, dear?"
I smiled, "Yup!"
"Have fun then, and be good."
"Thanks, Dad. Bye," I gave him a kiss on the cheek before Natalie and I left the house and went into her car. She opened the trunk, and I put my suitcase next to hers. Then I climbed into the passenger seat, and she took her seat behind the steering wheel.
"Call up Nick," she told me as she backed out of the driveway, "Tell him we're on our way."
By the time I got out my phone, dialed, and he picked up we were already at his house. "If you're coming with us, get'cho ass outside now, sucka!" I told him, and then hung up.
A minute or two later he came outside, with his duffel bag.
He motioned for Nat to open the trunk. "No room, your bag is gonna sit with you in the backseat," she informed him. So he threw it in the backseat before he got in. When he closed the door we started making our way towards the highway.
Our car was blasting one of [probably] 50 mixed CDs that Nat kept in her car. We screamed the words out to every song that played through the speakers, and got a few second glances from drivers in other cars.
When we made it to the hotel, we checked in and put our bags down before getting right back in the car to drive around and see what there is to do around here. We quickly found out that there wasn't much that didn't cost a lot, and we all wanted to save our money for the big day tomorrow.
I woke up at seven on Saturday to get myself ready, and we left for the massive venue at 10. We wanted to be some of the first people in line. When we got there, we saw hundreds of "scene" kids already lined up by the entrance. It didn't effect me. More people to talk to.
We decided that Nat would find a parking spot, and Nick and I would hold a place in line, since more people kept arriving every minute. She dropped us off at the main entrance, and drove off on her parking quest.
"So, what bands are we seeing today?" Nick asked me.
"It all depends on the schedule. . .but I know I want to see Every Time I Die," I told him, "I saw them a couple months ago, and they frickin' killed it. You saw the bruise I had!"
About 5 minutes later, Natalie joined us, and the conversations about bands and live shows continued. Right when I thought that I wouldn't be able to bear waiting any longer, the doors opened and all the kids filed in.
"You wanna go take a look at the board?" Nick asked us.
"Nah, give it a minute. It's gonna be a cluster fuck over there," Natalie said. We walked in that general direction and she was right. "Told you."
"How about we take a little walk around the merch tents, scope out what we want later, find out signing times and what not. I don't know about you, but I want to meet some bands," I suggested, and that's what we did.
We looked at merch, and wandering around aimlessly for about 10 minutes, before we decided to go back to the board (which was still mobbed with kids.) We managed to find our way up to the front, and I began finding my favorite bands and the times and stages they were playing at.
I was studying the board when Natalie whispered in my ear, "Look to your left for an eye-gasm."
I glanced to my left and saw the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen in my life. He was tall, with shoulder-length shaggy brown hair, and tattoos all over. Eye-gasm indeed.
"Oh! Hey!" I said, trying to start up a conversation. He turned to me, and looked me over. Probably deciding whether or not I was worthy of talking to.
"Hello," he replied. He had a British accent, which added to the drool factor. I didn't drool, I'm not a drool-er. But if any guy could make me drool, it would be this one. "What bands do you plan on seeing today?"
"I really don't know yet, that's what me and my friends are trying to decide right now."
"Go see Bring Me The Horizon. Main stage, at three," he pointed to the board where the info was, "I'll be there."
I nodded. "Ok, see you there."
He walked away, and I saw that he had a laminate hanging from a carabiner on the back belt-loop of his pants. That means that he was either crew, or in a band. Preferably the second. I told Natalie, "We're going to see Bring Me the Horizon at three."
"Aw, but that's when TAI is playing on the Smart Punk stage!" she complained.
"Well, Mr. good-looking-to-the-left told me to go see BMTH," I argued.
"So? Have you even ever listened to Bring Me The Horizon?" she asked.
I paused. "No, but that doesn't mean I can't start today. Plus he had a laminate, which means he's in a band. . .or works with a band or something," I told her.
"You go do what you want, but I'm going to see TAI. I haven't seen them since Honda Civic last year," she said, being stubborn.
"Exactly, Nat. You've already seen them! Why go see them again?"
"Because they kick ass live."
"I'll go with you to BMTH, Kileigh," Nick piped in.
"Aw, thanks Nick. You're such a sweetheart," I told him, "So, I guess you'll be all alone, Nat."
"Fuck that. I'll go with you to BMTH at three," she said reluctantly.
"I WIN!" I exclaimed. Not that I was surprised at all.