For Every Notch In Your Bedpost

Touchdown, Turn Around

I enjoyed the side-stage view almost as much as having Oli by my side. I don't know how I managed to get myself into this one, but thank God I did. Right place, right time. As the band played, we watched and we talked.
"How is it so far?" he asked. It was hard to hear, so he put his lips right up to my ear. His breath was warm on my skin.
I smirked and told him, "Amazing. And what do you think?"
This time he placed his lips on my cheek, giving me a quick kiss before he said, "Amazing."
I turned to kiss him properly just as my boobs started to vibrate.
Shit.
I reached down my shirt and grabbed my phone. I had a text message from Nat. Fuckin' aye.
"Cute just finished and you told us to meet you. Where are ya?" it read.
Well, I was two milliseconds away from being the BMTH fan club's most hated (or would it be envied?) girl. That's not what I was about to tell her, though.
"What's that?" Oli asked.
"Nat. You told her to tell us when Cute was done, and alas, they're done. At a very bad time too," I explained.
"Bad time?" he asked smugly. He knew what I was about to do
"Yeah, they interrupted this," I told him, giving him a peck on the lips.
He grinned, "They have very bad timing indeed. I suppose we'll have to go find them then."
"I suppose so," I agreed, and then proceeded to reply to Nat's text. I told her that we'd meet her at the Bring Me The Horizon tent.
As we walked back to Mr. Sykes' merch tent, the climate between us screamed lust. At least, that's what I was told by CIWWAF front man Shaant when we arrived. He was waiting, for some reason, with Nick and Nat. It was a reason I was very interested in finding out. I asked Natalie for an explanation.
"Well," she started, "When we left for the tent, Nick saw Haley Williams from Paramore, and we all know how he feels about her. So he runs to catch up to her, but it turns out to be a girl with fiery red hair that matches Haley's almost exactly."
"Where does Shaant fall into all of this?" I asked, confused.
"Shh. I'm getting there," she answered, "By that time, we had walked all over creation for this chick, and now we're lost and don't know where to go. As we're moving through the people I bump right into Mr. Hacikyan. Completely accidental, of course."
"Of course."
"So, I kindly ask him if he wouldn't mind escorting us to the BMTH tent because it's right near the SmartPunk tent which is right near the Fuse tent, which is where the signing he announced on stage was. And as we walk, we talk and suddenly we're buddies. Buddies enough that he ever-so-sweetly offered to wait here with us until you showed up or the signing started. Whichever came first."
I nodded. "I see, well that was quite the story."
"But, the real question is: how come we've been waiting here for ten minutes even after our little escapade, when you two left at the same time we did?"
"Who said we left at the same time?"
"What did you do?"
I laughed, "Nothing yet. Hopefully I'll have a better story to tell later."