Your My Angel In Disguise

Chapter Two

"Angel! Angel! Wake up!" I groaned hearing my nickname. Opening my eyes, I saw my twelve year old brother, Tyler, standing over me. "Are you ok?"

I sat up and looked around the room quickly. My eyes scanned every inch of the living room, finding it empty, bar me and my brother.

"He was here..." I mumbled.

Tyler looked around the room. "Sis, there's no-one here. The door was locked when I got home." He helped me get to my feet. "Are you sure your okay? Because I think your seeing things."

"I'm...I'm just a little tired. Schools been rough lately." I replied, as I continued to look around the living room. "I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. Tell dad, I'm having an early night." Tyler nodded, before heading off into the kitchen.

I scratched my head as I gazed at the coffee table and chuckled at my own stupidity. Like Brian Haner would be standing in the middle of my coffee table. So, I made my way up to my room.

Shutting the door behind me, I let out a long sigh, rubbing my eyes under my glasses, before taking them off and outting them on my nightstand. I then took off my hoodie and fell onto my bed. "Sleep...All I need is some sleep." I mumbled to myself, shutting my eyes.

I fell into a light sleep, not awake but not deeply asleep, when I felt someone was looking at me.

Slowly I cracked my eyes open and looked around my room, which was now dark due to it being the evening. Glancing around, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Until I turned over in bed.

Two dark brown orbs were staring back at me, close to my face.

A sharp scream erupted from my throat, as did a surprised yell from the dark eyes.

Jumping out of fright, my body rolled off the bed and hit the floor with a loud bang. I quickly got to my knees and peaked at my bed. What ever it was....It wasn't there now.

"Was I dreaming?" I said to myself, as I sat on the floor rubbing my head.

"I hope you not." A voice said from besides me. Slowly, I moved my head to look next to me, as my body became rigid with fear. Sat besides me was...Brian Haner!

"Hell. Now I know I'm dreaming!" I quickly got to my feet and started to pace. "C'mon Angel, snap out of it. Wake up! Wake up!" I kept saying to myself, as I pinched my arms and slapped my cheeks lightly.

Brian looked up at me. "Are you always like this? I know you a nerd and all but...Is pacing that fast normal." He questioned from his position on the floor.

I paused looking at him blankly. Why was he in my room!! And talking to me? I just could figure out which one was the most weird. "I-I...Why are you in my room? A-And why are you talking to me?"

"Trust me, if I knew, do you think I would be here?" He did have a point.

I turned away from him and rubbed my head. This was just weird. "Then what was the whole incident dow-" I turned back to face Brian. But he wasn't there. I looked around my room, even under my bed. Nothing. He just disappeared. "Weird...." I muttered.

Sighing, I flopped down onto my bed looking at the ceiling. Maybe I was imagining Brian being in my room? I mean...I did have a slightly crush on him, even if he was an arrogant asshole along with his friends...But that didn't matter. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on my because I didn't see him at school today. Maybe...

I picked up my remote and sat up, turning on my TV in my room. The news was on. I decided on leaving it on until the next program came on. But the news soon had my full attention

"...Brian Haner Jr. was found near a deserted area of the beach yesterday afternoon. Police believe that Haner was attacked as he walked through the area. Police are asking for any witnesses or anyone with any information to come forward.."

"I'm...d-dead?" I looked to the corner of my room where Brian now stood. A vacant look on his face. "I-I can't b-be dead! I'm standing right here! I'm not dead!" He cried.

I cleared my throat. "Um...Brian..."I said quietly, pointing to his legs...he was standing in the middle of my dresser. I felt my heart pang, when he looked up at me with a worried expression.

"I'm dead..." He mumbled in a squeaky voice, looking down as he stepped out of the dresser.

I thought back to the news, before standing up off my bed. "We don't know that for certain..."

Brian looked at me with a glare. "What do you mean we don't know that for certain? They said they found my body!" He's now gone from being sad to being aggressive.

I shook my head. "No..They said Brian Haner Jr. was found Not the body of. There's a possibility your not dead...Not yet anyway..."

Oh Dear Lord...I had a ghost on my hands...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this got 5 stars with only one chapter.
I fell honored!
Thank you all!

Sorry for the wait.