Your My Angel In Disguise

Chapter Three

This just cannot be happening to me, I mean...I'm Brian Haner a.k.a Synyster Gates, the best motherfucking guitarist in the state! I just can't be dead!

I sat down on the sand on the beach, glaring out at the ocean. Well, I'm not dead...but I'm not 100% alive... Damnit, why is life so challenging.

It would soon be time for school and maybe, just maybe, if that Angelina could see and hear me, maybe the guy could. They are my best friends so it would make sense that they would see me, then maybe I could get out of this mess.

Getting to my feet I made my way to school, which wasn't that far away.

I walked through the open doors and into the school hallway. It was still early so most people were still outside, but the guys weren't, which meant they were probably by the lockers. I was right.

Johnny, Matt, Jimmy and Zacky were all gathered around my locker looking rather down and not talking very much.

"Hey guys!" I yelled excitedly running towards them. My footsteps didn't even make a slight noise.

Suddenly the guys all looked up in my direction. A grin found it's way onto my face, as they all paused what they were doing. "Guy, you have-"

"Look it's that Angelina kid. Go figures she's be here early." Zacky cut me off. My footsteps instantly stopped as I looked at the guys. Analyzing their faces, I came to realize that they weren't looking at me...they were looking through me.

They couldn't see me!

"Guy! Stop pissing around!" I yelled as I stepped into the small circle they had formed. They had resumed to looking down at the ground with sad expressions. "Matt! Stop ignoring me!" I shouted in his face, but he didn't even flinch. "Short shit! Answer me or I'm beating you ass!" This time my yell came out all strangled.

I stepped away from them all and ran my hands harshly though my hair. Sighing, I looked back down the hallway, where Angelina was sitting with her back against her locker, with a book in her lap, but she was watching me out of the corner of her eye.

Storming my way over to her, I came to a stop standing in front of her. "Why the hell are you the only person who can see me!" I demanded, crouching down to glare into her eyes.

"I-I don't know..." She trailed off quietly, avoiding my eyes.

"Yes you do! Your one of those...super brainy people. Figure this shit out!" I yelled.

She snapped her book shut and quickly stood up. "I can't help you..."

I growled and raised to my feet, if I wasn't a ghost, I would have cornered her against her locker. "I'm not asking you to. I'm telling you to!"

Angelina threw her book in her locker and slammed it shut, gaining the guys attention.

"How can I help you! I don't know whats wrong! And what makes you think I want to help you!" She defended, picking up her bag.

Just after she said this, the school bell rang and the guys started walking pastus Angelina. They all gave her weird stares. It must have looked she was talking to herself, something the guys won't let her live down.

All Angelina did was look down and avoid their looks, until they had passed her. The hallway suddenly became full of life as people went to their lockers or to class. "Just leave me alone and find someone who can help you out Brian, because I won't." Angelina mumbled, turning away and vanishing into the sea of bodies.

I stood dumbfounded to the spot, as I crossed my arms and glared at her back. But my gaze soon tore from her and to Melissa, the most wanted girl in the school, followed by her 'follower'. I couldn't help but eavesdrop on her conversation.

"...Well yeah like, I mean I know Brian was like the totally hottest guy in the school, but like, he's in hospital, so like. I'm just gonna have to hook up with the next hottest guy....What's his name...He's well fit and sings...used to hang around with Brian...."

"You mean, Matt Sanders...But he like, has a girlfriend called Val..."

"...Not for long..." Melissa smirked before walking off.

My jaw hung wide open. "Bitch!" I gasped. "Motherfucking bitch! I should have been screwing that, but I'm dead...so she moves onto Matt! Whore!" I yelled. But of course no-one could hear me.

I have to get out of this mess. I have to be made...normal again.

By now the hallways were quiet again.

"Oh Angelina," I smirked, clasping my hands together. "If you won't help me...I'm just gonna have to make you help me..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't like this update for some reason.
But anyway it's up.

Enjoy.