Shut Me Up

What Are You Gonna Lose?

I had puked, gagged and did everything imaginable into that bucket that Jimmy had left next to the bunk. I glared at Chantal who smiled sweetly from the bunk across from me. I really wish the band didn't have to go to an interview, that way I wouldn't have to be left alone with her. She's been acting a bit... weird.

"Oh don't worry sweetie, it only last for the first few months." Oh so only a month or so to go?

"It gets better still. Just think of the life growing inside of you, I know I do." She smiled again before getting up and walking out of the bunk area. She came back about ten minutes later with a glass of water and a couple tablets of Tylenol.

"Thank you, "I said as she handed both to me. I swallowed the pills in one and gulped down the water quickly. Within a second I knew something was wrong, I dropped the glass as my hand flew to my throat. It was closing up and I felt like I couldn't breath. I looked up at Chantal to see laughter in her eyes and a wicked grin on her lips.

"Did you honestly think I was okay with you just marching in and taking my husband away from me?" She looked at me like I was something she'd spit on. "No little bitch is going to ruin my marriage. Enjoy your pesticide." She walked out again. I heard the door slam. I could feel my body start to shut down, but something pushed me to move.

Suddenly, I was on the floor; I started to crawl towards the bus' door. I gagged trying to get some air. Everything in my vision seemed blurry, or masked, like by smoke. Where was the bus driver when you needed him? I patted the floor around me, and I didn't feel anything, then I tumbled down the short set of stairs that led of the bus before hitting the door. I gasped for a quick breathe of air. But it didn't come.

My time was running out.

I reached around for the door handle, and thank god I found it quickly. I twisted it just as the smoke began to cloud and turned black. As the door busted open, with my weight on it, I fell out of the bus just as my mind went blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah. I told you *pokes She's_Like_Heroin* lol
and i guess Miss. Chantal is very bored since Jimmy left for England. Three BLOGS!
*i'll post 'em, cause i love her even if she gave me pesticide.*
"all i’ve got to say is this, well two things."
"YOUNG FREUD DANCES!!"
"I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE!! YOU CAN HAZ ADDS ME!"