Shut Me Up

What Do You Know?

"She's going to be okay, stop worrying Jimmy."

"What about the baby?"

"They said the baby was fine too, you can listen to its heartbeat on the-"

"Why isn't she awake yet?"

I struggled to open my eyes and when I finally did white invaded where the black had previously been. I would have moaned out in pain if there had not been a tube down my throat. I instantly started gagging, bringing attention to myself. My vision had adjusted in that time and I saw Jimmy, Lyn, Kitty and Steve and running around and calling for nurses, doctors and every other type of hospital staff.

After a few minutes a nurse came in and pulled the tube out, thank god. I thought I was going t puke. After she was gone and said the doctor would be in to make his rounds in a bit, Jimmy came up and sat on the bed.

"Are you okay? Chantal...Chantal is in jail." He looked at his feet. My head snapped up.

"Good. She deserves everything she gets, she fucking tried to kill me!" I shouted as much as I could, that friggin' tube left my mouth dry and like sandpaper. Jimmy snapped his own head up,

"Do you know what this means? Her- my baby is going to be born in prison, and then we'll have to raise both."

"Jimmy, she wasn't just out to kill me," I looked at him and peered as deep as I could in to his eyes. "She wanted to kill our baby."

He gripped my hand, "Reba, I am so sorry. I never meant for this to happen to you. It probably would have been better (que the other band members leaving.) if you never met me."

"No, see that's where you're wrong. You're the entire why I don't give a fuck that I was poisoned, as long as my baby is okay. Or well my babies," I smiled as I pulled him in and kissed his lips. "My big baby."

"She is okay," He murmured as his lips brushed against mine.

"She is?" He nodded.

"That's good, because if Remmy wasn't. Chantal wouldn't have to worry about being someone's bitch in the big house." Jimmy laughed.