Shut Me Up

A Day Off

I figured I would get over Chantal coming back when we got to New York, I had to deal with the fact that Jimmy was married on a daily basis, not to mention fans trying to get at him all the time too. But it just wasn't the fact she was coming, or that I couldn't be with him while she was here.

It was that she was... well how do I put this? I guess the nicest way possible? Dumb.

Okay maybe that wasn't nice. But neither was she when she was here last! Okay, listen here, we just pretend like I'm Chibi's friend on tour with them and everytime I would come backstage to watch she treated me like crap, she didn't make any attempt to be nice, but for Jimmy's sake I let it slide. That is until she actually said something about Chibi. She called her fat! What the hell? She's bigger than Chi! I couldn't take her mouth, and I had a reason, and a good one at that to hit her. Oh and believe me I let out all my frustrations out in that one punch. She screamed naturally, and for Jimmy at that. Who came running. He smirked at me before helping Chantal up from the floor. I don't really think anyone minded that I hit her, the crew that was standing around looked shocked and Lyn-Z and Kitty was trying not to laugh, but Steve? Please he couldn't contain himself. And me? I just had to say something,

"Never, ever talk about my friends again, and honestly who do you think you are?" Maybe I had gone a bit far, but she learned to stay away from me, and she never said anything about Chi again. I did hear her complaining to Jimmy about me though. But all he told her was I was a 'friend' and she would learn to like me.

Yeah, and learn to like that black eye.

But anyways, had been a couple days and now we had a free day before they played the Lincoln Theater in Lincoln, North Carolina tomorrow. But what is there to do in Lincoln, North Carolina? I asked myself this as I sat down behind the behind the kitchen table to google stuff to do on my laptop. Surprisingly enough, we had gotten a few hotel rooms instead of staying on the bus like we did the other day. It was nice, a lot more room, and not to mention more privacy.

A bunch or stuff came up, like campgrounds, and...CORN HUSKING?! Did this people ever hear of a mall? Okay, page two please. Wow, a kite festival, Jimmy will love that! (Note the sarcasm)

A half an hour later, I located a mall and Jimmy woke up and suggested breakfast. I suggested mall food. We compromised, get breakfast while we walk to the mall.

It was fun he got recognized a lot and I got questioned a lot.

"Who are you?"

"I'm just Jimmy's friend."

"Are you friends with Chantal?"

"She doesn't really like me."

"Why not?

I really wanted to say why, but I just avoided the question while Jimmy signed the kid's shirt, and focused on the half eaten eggs that were in front of me. They were starting to get cold, but I just pushed them around my plate with my fork.

"Hey," Jimmy said as the last kid left. "You okay?"

"Yeah, this is so much fun, Jimmy." I said. Jimmy took my hands, both of them, making me drop my fork. Causing a loud clattering noise.

"I'm sorry, I told you, I tried, I really did... but she," He just could seem to say it.

"Caught you? Is holding you captive? What?" I said as I pulled my hands from his and stood up quickly.

"The secondly one. I'll try for you, again and again," He threw some money on the table and came close to my ear. "I don't want her, just you."

"I believe you." I sighed and walked towards the door.

"But it doesn't make any difference does it?" I nodded slightly. We both knew that it didn't. As long as he was married, this was wrong, please in some peoples eyes the gap in our ages was wrong too. There's sixteen years between us. He's 38, I'm 22.

"Just forget about the fans, and let's go shopping? Let's go find a Hot Topic and get a bunch of shit for free!" I laughed at Jimmy, he can always make me laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really this she's dumb
-or evil or anything-
I actually like Chantal and Morningwood
but for the sake of the story?
<333