Shut Me Up

New York rains

It made me want to puke, and no I'm not talking about how Cha-Cha and Jimmy came out of the bus in giggles right before show time, or the way he completely ignored me when
I passed him to talk to Chibi when she skipped off stage, but I knew his eyes lingered on my burnt edge mini skirt. He loved it, he did pick it out of course. But no, I'm talking about what went down on stage...

She went out there in this, daisy duke short that were about two sizes too small, tights and heels. At least she had straighten her swamp-goddess hair. I swear when it's not, and you walk within in ten feet- Okay I'm getting off base, they were rubbing all over each other! I swear i there wasn't a fucking law against it, they would have fucked! But that's not even the thing that mad me sick. It's what Jimmy said as she was walking off stage:

"My beautiful wife Chantal from Morningwood. Finally I did something right!" He turned and looked directly towards where he knew where I would be standing when he said it to. I could feel the tears swell up. He was still staring. I turned from the stage and took off, back towards the bus. I saw a hoodie hanging on a hook when I first jumped on the bus, I didn't know whose it was, but it was small. I guessed Jimmy's or Lyn's, but I didn't care, I grabbed it and ran back off the bus.

I didn't know where I was going and I really didn't care. He'd hurt me, he really hurt me. I couldn't believe that, I just couldn't. I knew it wasn't safe to be walking around New York City, especially at night, but I was born here, I knew what to expect. I sighed as I leaned against a building, it had started to rain. Doesn't it always start to rain when you're feeling miserable?

I felt my phone on my skirt start to vibrate. I slipped it off and looked at who it was, but it wasn't who I suspected.

Rainbow

I never thought, he'd be the one to call me when I ran off. But either way, I ignored it. I wanted him to worry. I wanted them all to fucking worry. Maybe that was a bit childish but-

Vibrate

LynZ

Huh, I figured she'd still be on stage. I ignored the call again and opened the phone, it was eleven-thirty. The concert was over, and everyone knew I was gone. I knew Lyn-Z had seen my face lock with Jimmy's. She knew something was wrong.

In half an hour a receive over ten calls, all of which I ignored because none of them were Jimmy. All of The Birthday Massacre tried, Julien-K, the rest of MSi, and some roadies I knew, even Cha-Cha. But not Jimmy. Everyone just kept trying, and trying. It was almost one in the morning when I heard this shouting.

"Reba motherfucking Ann Snodgrass! Where the FUCK! Did you go?!" I turned around at the sound of my full name. There came Jimmy, in what I would like to say is all he's mighty, but he was just in what the crowd had dressed him in and nothing else. He was soaked, completely. His spikes were droopy and I guess you would say he looked like crap. But to me? All thoughts of what happened faded, slighty, as he saw me and ran faster than ever and picked me up in a hug.

"Why didn't you call someone? We all worried sick! Don't you care? Lyn said it was Chan-"

"She's all you care about, right? I'm just some ass you can have when she's not around, right?" He put me back on the ground, and just stared at me.

"Is that really what you think? Reba how can you even say that? Are you even listening to yourself? I do love you. I love you so much I can't stand to be near her sometimes. And I know what this is all about, what I said when she walked off stage?" I nodded. "I told you, we have to make it look like nothing is going on, and baby I am so sorry that I hurt you."

He kissed my lips, so sweetly and it was just that. A kiss, nothing more, nothing less.

"Hey Jimmy, did you find her?" A female-ish voice called close by. Jimmy pulled away quickly as there was a gasp behind us. I looked up to see Chantal behind us, backtracking slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, i really think i might change the title.
it doesn't fit the story?
I just thought it would bring it some Mindless fans
oh and watch this, it was posted in Chantal's blog... if you back track on her blogs on myspace you'll see Jimmy and her in 'Vlogs' lol
Get It Up-Terminal 5