Shut Me Up

Shopping For Hours Is NOT Good For The Brain

For three fucking hours we shopped, and shopped and shopped. I think she got everything, at least fifty times over. I kept checking my Hello Kitty watch, to see that only two minutes had past since the last time I had checked, but Chantal just kept dragging me into all these store. That is until I had to puke, or at least I ran off to the bathroom and called Jimmy.

"She's driving me NUTS!"

"She's just having fun, Chantal style. Are you gonna be back in time for the show?"

"Probably not." I mumbled truthfully, she wanted us to get out hair done and facials and shit. 'Pampered' as she put it, ew.

"Did you tell her yet?"

"No, but do you think that could get me out of the mani-peti-ness?"

"Maybe, she might think you're moving in on her happiness."

"REBA! Are you okay?" Chantal came storming in the bathroom.

"Oh shit, I gotta go, loves you."

"Love you too." Jimmy laughed as I hung up.

I came out of the toilet holding my stomach and a slight frown, I had slightly worked it out in my head how this was going to go down but her reaction? Unknown, and that was scary.

"Uh, Chanti? I have something to tell you." I told her looking from her to the dirty tiled floor.

"What is it?" She asked sweetly.

"I, I'm pregnant?"
♠ ♠ ♠
oh a cliff-hanger?
sorry but I like em, keeps the kids reading!
oh and guess what i got on my myspace this morning?!
New Chimmy vlog 'OH MY BLOG!'
lol
<3