Nobody's Princess

The Lovliest Voice He Has Ever Heard

"No peeking!" Edward whispered in my ear. His hands were covering my eyes. He was taking me somewhere. I had trusted him to take me somewhere.

"Ok. Ready?" Edward whispered and I smiled.

"You bet ya!" I giggled and I could hear him smirk. It was wierd.

His hands parted from my eyes and I almost wished that they were back on my eyes. But when I saw the sight that was painted in front of me I almost screamed. It was so beautiful. Woods surrounded the picture and my eyes filled with tears. There was vines in full bloom and a small iron gate in front allowing intruders to stay on the outside. Unless they jumped over it. There was bushes hiding part of the wonderful garden that was in front of the picture I saw. Edward was looking at me still and the tears started to fall.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered and he hugged me to him. I held on.

In front of me, Edward had painted me a picture I would never forget. He had given me the yellow cottage. Exactly how I had pictured it inside my head. And it was real and right in front of me.

"Thank you so much Edward." I whispered.

"Wanna see the inside?" He asked me and I only nodded. I was in awe and so completely in love with it.

It had two bedrooms and had a beautfiul kitchen with all brand new appliances. There was a living room with a t.v and computer. Edward told me there was wireless connection so my laptop would work with it as well. My clothes were already in my room that Edward had designed for me.

I turned towards Edward and smiled at him. "Wanna live here too?" I asked and he was taken aback.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yes, I am sure." I said and he smiled.

"Sure." he said. " I need to go get my stuff out of my car." he said and I frowned.

"You carry your stuff in your car?" I asked. He only nodded and walked out of the cottage. I ignored the fact that he carried his stuff with him and looked around at my new home. I loved it and couldn't wait to really live here. I heard the door creak open and turned expecting Edward. It was somebody new.

"Who are you?" I asked quickly and regretted not putting my wig on.

"Karl. I used to own the house. Just came to drop off the rest of the keys I have." he responded and handed me the keys. He said nothing as he walked back out the door and Edward came back in with his bags. My heart beat returned to normal and I turned around to look at the computer.

"Hey, I gotta go get some groceries. Why don't you stay here and get used to the house. Anything you need?" Edward said behind me after he came back from unpacking his things.

"Umm... not at the moment. I'll text you if I need anything." I said and smiled.

"Ok. Have fun." he said and left the cottage, leaving me to reveal it's hidden secrets I suspected was in here.

I walked into the back room that lead out the back garden and gasped and the marvelous colors breaking the surface of greenery. It was beautiful and I felt the words well up into my mouth and burst into a song that I was writing as I went along.

"Walkin down memory lane
seeing so many faces
I just can't help but want to scream

Why is it so hard to move on
Why is it so easy to cry
I'm losing my dusguise
ohhh
the mask I wear
is fading tonight

looking at my yearbooks
a tear falls down my face
can't help the feeling
deep inside of me

Why is it so hard to move on
Why is it so easy to cry
I'm losing my dusguise
ohhh
the mask I wear
is fading tonight

you yell at me to move on
but dont you know me enough
to realize I can't
I need help
before i break down again

Why is it so hard to move on
Why is it so easy to cry
I'm losing my dusguise
ohhh
the mask I wear
is fading tonight

Everything I worked for
Everything I've done
to keep all of you in the dark
is fading away
quicker then the mask
I made

Why is it so hard to move on
Why is it so easy to cry
I'm losing my dusguise
ohhh
the mask I wear
is fading tonight"

I heard the music fade out and then sighed. It felt like I had been here before. It was amazing and I couldn't fathom why anyone would want to leave this place. I felt content and that I could sing any note if only I tried. Another song began to form in my mind and I smirked. It had nothing to do with what I was feeling. It just felt like a cool song to sing.

"You come around acting like you know everything about me
but no- my heart flutters to the beat
of your original garage band, but
I'm just the girl next door and
your the one that I want

It's my secret that no ones gonna know ooo yeah
It's just my little secret
That I love you
but you don't seem to see me like I see you
oo yeah-words I'd like to say to you drown in my throat
but I guess its just gonna stay my secret
ohh-between me and my diary

walkin together in the hallway at school
playing it cool
like all we are is best friends always and forever
but can you or anyone tell that I want more
than to be bff's oh its too true

It's my secret that no ones gonna know ooo yeah
It's just my little secret
That I love you
but you don't seem to see me like I see you
oo yeah-words I'd like to say to you drown in my throat
but I guess its just gonna stay my secret
ohh-between me and my diary

I see you and that girl
my heart breaks into little pieces
ohh and you don't seem to notice me standing over here
with tears streaming down my face
oh dear

It's my secret that no ones gonna know ooo yeah
It's just my little secret
That I love you
but you don't seem to see me like I see you
oo yeah-words I'd like to say to you drown in my throat
but I guess its just gonna stay my secret
ohh-between me and my diary

its gonna stay my secret-between me and my-my little secret between me and my diary."

I sang to my hearts content and it was the loudest I had ever sung. I was soo happy with the way I had sung that I was still in my world when I heard a twig snap. Quickly brought from my world I spun around disoriented and couldn't register what the broken twig meant. Then in a split second I realized someone had been easedropping on me. I scanned the perimeter and saw a figure. Who was it? Edward?

E.P.O.V.

Her voice was so lovely I was mesmerized. It was the best voice I had ever heard and I couldn't believe she was singing it. I was stunned and awed. She finished and I seemed to stumble and a twig snapped. She spun around after her dancing and looked confused for a moment. THen her eyes darted left to right and then zeroed in on me.