Nobody's Princess

Nightmare

There I was walking down a path with scents of flowers. It was dark and I couldn't see anything but the few feet of path in front of me. Something was pulling me towards the end of the path. I suddenly felt cold as I continued down the dark pathway. I looked sideways and shuddered. I heard a noise and whipped around to look behind me. Nothing was there. I turned back around, scared to go back and continued going forward. I heard a twig snap and I whipped around again. Suddenly I found myself in a dress that was made for a princess. I looked down in horror and then looked up, my hair out of my face. I slowly lifted my hands to my hair and found it neatly curled and swept up. This could not be happening again!
I started to hear footsteps and I searched with my eyes. I couldn't see anything but I could hear them getting closer. Then fear raced through me as I saw more than one figure, and started to hear more than one persons footsteps. I turned back around and began to run. It wasn't easy in the dress, but at least I didn't have my hair in my face. It was still dark and the path kept going. I heard my name start to be called and I felt hands grab my arm. I broke free and kept running. Another hand tried to grab my other arm and I managed to break free of that. I tried to run faster but then I felt hands snake around my ankles and I fell. I then began to fall into darkness with people clawing at me. Voices were calling out to me and I just wanted to stop everything.
"Ashlee."
"Ashlee."

"Ashlee."
"Ashlee wake up!" I heard a little louder and the darkness became dim and started to fade away. "Ashlee, baby please wake up!" I heard Edward's voice call out to me and I shot up and then collapsed back into Edward's arms.
"Stop moving." I moaned and I opened my eyes and noticed that Edward wasn't moving. I was shaking. "Oh." I whispered and then noticed that I was wet all over.
"Are you ok? You were shaking, and you began to break out into a sweat and you kept moaning and you wouldn't wake up. I've been trying to get you up for ten minutes!" Edward said.
"Yes, I think I am ok now. Can I have some water?" I croaked out noticing that I was considerably thirsty.
"Sure,, sure." He said but made no movement to let go of me and move.
"Edward." I whispered.
"Oh, right." He let me go and then went to go get water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys, I am so sorry that it has taken me forever to type this up and get it up so you can read it! Again, I am sorry and Ihope you guys enjoy it!
Comment!
-The ever so sorry author