Nobody's Princess

Waking Up

Edward came back with my glass of water and I gulped it down. I put the glass down on the floor and flopped myself back on the couch.
"Are you sure your ok?" Edward asked as he was eyeing me. He began to move and my eyes followed him. Then I realized he was making sure I could focus.
"Edward I am fine! I just had a scary dream! Duh!"
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"Well, I was back into those evil dresses and my hair was curled and up. It was the worst dream." I began and Edward's mouth started curving into a smile. "It is so not funny! I was in clothes like these and on a dark path and then suddenly I was dressed to the hilt and I started to hear footsteps and then I saw many shadows and many footsteps and I began to run! And then... then... People kept grabbing me and I would get free and then somebody grabbed me by my ankles and I began to fall into darkness with people clawing at me! It was horrible! And then I woke up... and found that I was all wet and shaking." I finished and looked away from Edward.
I felt his hand under my chin as he made me look at him softly.
"Have I ever told you how mysterious your eyes are?" He said changing the subject.
"No..." I said unsure of where he was going with this.
"They are. Mysterious and beautiful. They took my breath away when I first saw your picture. That's why I agreed to marry you. Your eyes told me a story. A story that I wanted to be apart of." He kissed my nose and I just looked at him.
"So, what your trying to say is that the only reason why you are going to marry me is because of my mysterious eyes?" I asked.
"Beautiful mysterious sparkling eyes." Edward corrected and nuzzled my nose with his.
"Ok, you lost me. I clearly have a blind fiance!" I said exhasperated.
"No, I think I just might love you." Those simple words took my breath away and my eyes flew to his. It looked like he was being sincere.
"I think I might love you too." I responded in a whisper.
"Well thats good." Edward pushed a strand of hair away from my face. He leaned in slowly and I just sat there. A smirk came on his face as his head came closer and closer. The agony of waiting was too much and I met him the rest of the way. The kiss was sweet and nice and he pulled away leaving me breathless like he usually does. I gasped for air.
"You know your the only one who has the effect on me!" I exclaimed. He grinned.
"What effect?"
"I no longer have breath in my lungs." I said.
"At least you'll die happily!" He grinned like a boy and I slapped him on his chest. He faked hurt and then smiled and tapped my nose.
"You make me so happy." I said and sighed contentedly.
"Thats a good sign!" He said and he turned the t.v. on again and I layed my head on his chest. I honestly trusted him now. There was no doubt about it. And now I actually said I love him. And I was telling the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey readers heres the latest update! Sorry! I sort of had a bit of a writers block and I am hopefully coming out of it where I can write the next chapter soon! Love ya'll!
-Payton