Nobody's Princess

An Act of Prince Charming

" So you like My Chemical Romance and you could like anybody else in the whole wide world?" Edward asked Ashlee and she only nodded.

"It's all an act really. I act like my parents want me to and in the end... I get free time to be me." Ashlee shot Edward a glance. "Oops. Spoke out of turn."

"It's OK. Sometimes I feel like that."

" I see. Sometimes I think my parents are worried about me leaving once I turn 18. I feel like they have a dubious plan... though I don't know what it is." Ashlee admitted. She didn't notice the look in his eyes as he looked down at the ground.

"oh? Really? You think so?" he asked with a little different pitch of voice then earlier.

"Is something wrong?" Ashlee asked.

"Just a little thirsty is all."

"Oh, well..." Ashlee was afraid to invite him home... how was she going to explain how she found him if she supposedly never left the party?

"Let's go back to that party." Edward said and the shocked expression gave him all he needed to know. "That's where I came from. The high class party. "

Ashlee's jaw dropped and he just smiled.

"Are you sure you wanna go back? I mean... I really hate parties..." Ashlee said weakly and he only smiled.

"Come on. You only have thirty minutes left to endure... and you wanna say goodbye so the guests can back you up with you mother tomorrow saying you were at the party don't you?"

He had a very good point. Oh darn.

"OK, fine. Let's go back..." Ashlee stood up and shivered. "It got a bit colder then expected..." she said and Edward only smiled. Being the gentlemen he was raised to be he took his coat off and put it on her shoulders. She, being the lady she was brought up to be took it graciously... but she would've liked to stuff the jacket in his mouth and serve him as the main meal at a fancy party.

They walked back in silence and Ashlee darted through the door and quickly handed back the coat before anyone could see them... together.

"It was nice to meet you Edward. Please come back to any party of mine, even any party at all. Then we can go on a proper walk and not have to sneak off." Ashlee said and sauntered into the crowd.

Oh darling, you don't want that... for you have no idea what is in store...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, hope you like my story. Please comment!!!