Nobody's Princess

Confessions of a Supremely Pissed Girl

"Edward. Leave me the hell alone. If your chosen I swear. You'll hate being married to me!" Ashlee screamed at Edward, but he only looked at her like a lost puppy would when his owner leaves him on the street. Ashlee discarded the guilt that swept into her heart and focused her energy on trying to get out from underneath him. As she wiggled a wicked grin was pasted onto his face.

"You know, I actually like this position. Very much so." Edward said and Ashlee stopped.

"Is that so." Ashlee said and smiled at Edward. What Edward didn't see was the wicked glint in her eye. "Well, let me make it more comfortable." Ashlee said and kneed Edward in the groin. He yelped and rolled over.

" I thought you said you'd make it mroe comfortable." He gasped out his eyes rolled in the back of his head as he rolled back in forth trying to keep the tears his tear ducts wanted to let loose in his eyes.

"I didn't say more comfortable for you. Now did I?" Ashlee asked sweetly as she stood up. The driver finally caught up with them and grabbed Ashlee from behind. Ashlee sighed and was about ready to give up when an idea came to her. She had taken Karate lessons, without her parents approval, but she could use it for defense. And the dance she had been forced to take was good, she was limber and graceful. So, defending herself should be a sinch. Right?

She kicked with her left foot and went up and up with it. While the driver bent back to avoid the kick she lifted the other and did a flip, with the driver right along for the ride, whether he wanted to be or not.

She landed with both feet on the ground, but the driver hadn't. He landed straight on his but and winced with the pain. He just layed down and tried to control the pain he felt. She sighed and picked her bag back up.

"Next time Edward. When you want to talk, don't try and kidnap me. Don't try to control me." Ashlee said and walked away without a glance back. Edward just watched her depart. He couldn't go after her, he was in too much pain, and he would just get thrown to the ground. She had some skills that he hadn't seen. Maybe his father would be more interested in her then he ever thought possible. Edward shook his head. This marriage was a bad idea, and probably always will be, but... Edward was starting to fall in love, without realizing it.

***

"One ticket to Ireland please." Ashlee said at the ticket counter. The lady gave her a strange stare but said nothing as the ticket printed.

"Would you like to use your miles Miss?" The clerk with the nametag Betty asked. Ashlee only nodded and turned to look out the glass doors.

I'm not going back. Ashlee thought strongly and looked back at Betty.

As Betty handed her the ticket and the information, she issued a small Thank you and rushed off to the bathroom. She looked into the mirror and sighed. Her reflection was what her true beauty showed, and she loved it. She knew black eye liner and the black mascara and the only hint of rose lip gloss was the right look for her. She loved the tight, boot cut black jeans and the tight top that had a picture of MCR on it. She was on her way to Ireland, and she couldn't wait.

"Flight 8657 is getting ready to board. Passengers riding this flight, please make your way to the terminal K, and zone 2. " Ashlee heard over the intercom and then heard it repeated in spanish. She smiled as she felt the rushof excitment and the rush of freedom.

At last. Freedom. Ashlee thought and picked up her bag. She pushed open the bathroom door and made her way to the place where she ought to be.

No one suspected she was running away, and nobody suspected she wasn't coming back.