Nobody's Princess

A newspaper article

((Its gonna be in first person view this chapter))

I was walking along a street just two blocks away from where I was staying when I saw a newspaper with the title: Missing Girl Planned to Be Wed.

That sounded like me and I prayed it wasn't. Oh but it was. As I got closer there I was sitting on my windowsill smiling at the camera in a frilly dress my mom had made me wear to the party.

The article read:

A girl of 17 decides to run away after being informed she was to wed to a man that she does not know. She has been missing since yesterday and nobdy has a clue what she is wearing. I sropped the paper not bothering to read the rest and ran out of the street and down into the woods looking around and around for a safe haven. I found an old log and sat donw on it and took deep breaths.

They were already looking for me? Already? I mean, I thout maybe I had at least a week before news traveled around the world. This was too soon! Too fast!

"Facny meeting you here." I heard a male voice say behind me and I whirled around and then fell off my seat on the log.

"What are you doing here? I ran away from you and my family!" I said with venom as I picked myself up.

"Yeah well... I had a feeling you would come here. I didn't tell your family... but maybe you'd like to get to know me... And I really like your outfit by the way." He said and I just wanted to kill him right then and there.

'No Edward. Go back home, away from me!" I said. And went to turn away but his arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me to him.

"No, I think I like you right by me thanks." he whispered in my ear and then turned my face up to his and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short. But I hope you like it! Comments would be lovely!