Nobody's Princess

Attractions

The kiss was amazing and it was like fireworks had been ignited and were shooting around Edward and her as he kissed her. He knees wobbled and she lost all balance and feeling in her legs. She clutched his shirt for balance so she could at least stay upright. She couldn't think. All she could tell was that she enjoyed being in his arms and that his lips on hers was very noticable. The kiss had started out nice and sweet and cold. Then fire had ignited as she unwillingly kissed him back. He took the kiss deeper and was now wanting entrance into her mouth. Without thinking she let him have it and he was exploring her mouth. She was inexperienced and didn't know what to do but he guided her along and then he pulled away and left soft kisses on her lips. She couldn't see and she couldn't think. She stayed in his embrace for several long moments.

"Wow." was all she could say.

"That's an understatment." Edward said and she looked back up at him. His eyes twinkled and she didn't want to admit it but she liked being held by him. She liked smelling Edwards scent and she liked his lips on hers.

She pulled away as she realized the wall she had put up towards any guy when it got serious was slowly crumbling for this man. He let her take a few steps away but he wasn't going to let her get away so easily. If he had to kiss her again he would. He noticed that she went completly blank and couldn't think. He couldn't either. He had wanted more. So much more. But it was to early. As it was he had taken a chance and hadn't wanted to do that. But he had liked it so much. He wanted to do it again. Not to shut her up, or make her powerless, but to enjoy her response.

"This... this.. wasn't supposed to happen. No. No." She was making no sense to him, but to herself she knew exactly what was happening. No. She couldn't fall head over heals for him. That was wrong. No. Her parents would've won and she so didn't want that. She was rebelling. She had done everything they had wanted. But once marriage was put into play she rebelled and she was going to stay rebelling. That was final. Absolutely final.

"Ashlee." she didn't hear him, didn't want to hear him. She took another retreating step back and Edward instantly knew she was thinking of running. "Don't run. I will tackle you. And then kiss you and if you felt what I felt when I kissed you it will lead to more then kisses." He growled out and Ashlee's gaze fell on him and there was fear in her eyes.

"Wha- what?" she asked. She knew exactly what he had said. What he had meant. But she wanted to mak sure she hadn't heard things. He took a step torward her and she was frozen.

"You heard me. Now. We can kiss here while we are standing, or you can run, I can chase and tackle, kiss you and lead up to the big finale I thought you would want to save for our wedding night. Or at least till we got to a bed." he took another step torward her. The gentlemen was still there, she could see that but their was a dangerous aura about him now that scared her. She wasn't sure what to think. Then all of a sudden Edward was right in front of her, a breath away from her lips.

"This... this..." She couldn't even make a sentence in her head let alone talk.

"This is meant to be." He whispered and his lips brushed hers and all her thoughts she had had about them dissapeared and she kissed him hard and long. He left little kisses on her lips as he pulled back.

"Stop doing that!" She whined and closed her eyes and buried her head in his chest.

"Why?" He asked smirking.

"Because then I can't think and all I want to do is be with you." Her voice was muffled by his chest and he smiled softly to himself.

"That's a nice weapon I have against you it seems." Edward said and Ashlee groaned.

"I shouldn't have told you that... but it seems I blurt things out when I can't think straight." She took a deep breath and snuggled closer. "Why is it that for the first time I feel like I don't want to do what my parents want but then I find... that I actually enjoy the thing their making me do?" She asked no one in particular and Edward's smile grew a little wider.

"Maybe we should get back to town." Edward said.

"You aren't gonna make me go home?" Ashlee asked automatically taking a step back,

"No."

"Why not? Isn't that why you came?"

"I came to be with you. Whether you wanted me or not. You can't get rid of me. I want you Ashlee... and now I know you want me."

"Great." She sighed and rolled her eyes. She turned around and started to walk in the wrong direction.

"Wrong way." Edward said simply and Ashlee scowled. She turned around and followed Edward out of the woods.

This is not supposed to happen, and I'm letting it. Ashlee thought and smiled.