Nobody's Princess

Tricking a Detective

Forever engrossed into the life. The life I've lived forever and have dealt with. But now I'm breaking free. I'm done and tired of being the good girl. Done and tired of being the one who makes no mistakes. THis is the real me. And you will have to deal with it. I am not taking this shit anymore. You hear me? This is me and that's all I will ever be. No more pretending to be who you want me to be. It's not working out to be your dreams, to be in your zone, your advantage. Things are changing. I'm done.

Ashlee looked over her writing and nodded approvingly. She sent submit and then went to her main blog page and read what she had written. It was nice, simple and was just like the real her.

She was tired of doing everything prefectly and exactly when she was asked to do it. It was annoying and it wasn't her.

She clicked Diary Entry and began to write about her day.

I am always scared of some detective coming out from behind a building and puttin gcuffs on my hands. I'm a minor on the run. I thought I was doing good once I found the perfect place to stay. Ran into the woods, sat down on a fallen tree and was just listening and thinking when out of the blue, a detective of it's on sort showed up. My Future husband had managed to find me.

He wanted to take me home, but I flat out told him no. Now, remember last time when I told him I was leaving? He wouldn't let me out of the car? Well, I was all braced for he started coming towards me. So I was braced and ready and everything to fight him and he kissed me. Out of the blue leaned down and kissed me. It was like fireworks had gone off.

Now, I know that isn't supposed to happen. But I am scared now. I am falling into the trap called love, and I am only 17. Not even a legal adult. I have a year till I am 18, no longer a minor. But no. My parents set up a trap. Have me marry someone so I can't pursue my dreams. I have no say, for my parents are my voice. Again I shall repeat: I AM NOT FREE UNTIL I AM 18!

He walked me out of the woods and he excused himself to go unpack his junk. What am I supposed to do? I don't want to fall in love, but I am allowing myself and I am enjoying this ride I am on. But I am afraid it will turn to a roller coaster and I'll be stuff on the part of feeling like I am falling. And I don't like feeling like I am falling.

I hear something outside my door. I must go and check to see if it is one of those detectives I am so worried about, ontop of the guy who's taking my breath away.


Ashlee closed her laptop and slowly and quietly stood up. She saw shadows underneath the door and was scared. They weren't moving and they weren't doing anything. Just standing there. Then she heard a jangle of keys and a scrape of the door. Ashlee sprang into action and quietly made her way to the door. She looked out of the peephole and saw what the man outside the door was doing. Ashlee ran to her room and put the wig of hair she had bought before she left the USA and jammed it on real fast. It was a nice long black wig that made her black outfit perfect. Not that her hair wasn't pretty or anything but black hair made her look completely different. Ashlee moved to the bathroom and jammed the colored contact lenses into her eyes. She put bright red lipstick on and then ran to the front door. She grabbed her purse from the side and opened the door acting like she was leaving. The man outside her door jumped back fast and then looked down into her face.

"Excuse me? What were you trying to do?" Ashlee accused in a darker tone then she usually used.

"Oh.. umm.. Do you know if someone by the name of Ashlee is in this room?" The man asked and Ashlee narrowed her eyes.

"My name is Ashlee." she answered and inside she was chuckling. She looked nothing like the real Ashlee and the detective man knew that.

"I am looking for a minor." he said and Ashlee kept her gaze steady and transfixed.

"Does she want you to be looking for her? Or are you some perve trying to get lucky?" Ashlee said and the detective man turned a shade of red.

"No, no no. You see I am looking for someone because their parents are looking for her."

"Why would she dissapear then?"

"She ran away."

"If she ran away, doesn't that say she doesn't want to be found?" Ashlee dug through her purse and grabbed her key to lock the door. "And I would like it if you would just knock on people's door instead of trying to pick the lock." she said as she locked the door. She strode down the hall with the detective man's mouth agape and she was smiling to herself.