Operator

001

“What are you wearing?”

It’s the four word sentence that I hear every time I’m picking up that damn phone.

Every single day, I go through the same shit routine; wake up, take a piss, phone fuck while eating breakfast, sort through the mail for my overdue pay check, phone fuck while doing my errands for the day, go back home, phone fuck while I eat dinner then phone fuck the rest of the night while I fall asleep in front of the TV.

All in all, I’d say that my job takes up half the time of my entire schedule and really, there’s some weird sickos out there, preying around on the Internet and their cell phones. They’re all too lazy to go out there and get laid properly.

Personally, I’d prefer to whole cyber sex kind of scene, that way I wouldn’t have to talk out loud to anyone. I can just imagine talking to someone that them randomly saying ‘hey, aren’t you that guy who sexed me up on the phone?’

I sigh at the jumble in my brain and stare down at the plate of toast front of me, cuddling neatly next to the bowl of cereal while twirling the spoon lazily around the Life branded mess. Frustration unexpectedly bursts out of my worn out system.

“What’s a guy gotta do to get a fucking living out in Jersey?” I cuss out loud, throwing down the metal utensil to the table with a small clatter.

I sigh again, more aggravated this time and run my hands slowly down my face, stretching the skin underneath my eyelids

“Jesus mother fucking Christ—“ I begin as the tips of my fingers reached the edges of my mouth. I could finish my sentence, but my phone rang.

“Oh for fuck’s sake… why now?” I mutter before my hands find the cell and flip it open, “yeah?”

Some guy on the other line speaks into my ear. “Hey I saw the ad in the uh, magazine thing and I was calling ‘cause I uh—“

“—Wanted some cheap pleasure from a guy on the phone,” I finish for him, staring blankly at the large hole in my pajamas.

“Um, yeah, I guess that’s it,” he says back, obviously surprised from my lack of tact.

I hate it when they do this… this attempt to make small talk to a guy who’s supposed to do their job. I really wish they’d just ask the damn question as soon as I answer the phone. I decided to say just that.

“Look dude,” I snap. “Are you gonna just sit there and waste my time or hurry up ‘n’ ask for my fuckin’ services?”

He sounds real surprised now. “Okay, I um… what uh, what are you wearing?”

I roll my eyes, finally glad to get this over with, preparing to put on a seductive voice. “Boxers,” I lie. “What are you wearing…” I swallow thickly before adding, “baby?”

“Oh nothing,” he whispers back, turning into some pedophile right behind my ears, “literally.”

I hear a loud rustling sound, being what I presume to be his bed sheets. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

“Mm… sexy,” I purr, resisting the urge to gag. “If I were there in the room with you, do you know what I’d do?”

“W-what?” the loser stutters.

From his tone of voice, I can tell he’s a virgin with a dick that could get no action. I shake my head and say, “I’d pin you to the nearest wall, sucking on the spot right below your ear, do you feel that?”

He can’t respond from the fact that he’s moaning a little too loud. I prod the skin exposed from the large rip in my pants.

“Next, I’d throw you down to the floor, straddling your waste with my fingers at your nipples,” I murmur, “they’re going in circles… does that feel good?”

Yeah, I know I’m good.

“Oh god,” he whispers, “yes…”

I hide my snort with a loud groan. “My hand’s at your crotch and I’m stroking… stroking so fast and squeezing… oh baby, keep moaning.”

“What… what are you gonna do now?” he pants.

Well, I’d love to hang up, throw this phone out of my window and have a semi truck run it over, but unfortunately, I can’t. It’s against the rules.

“Me?” I finally reply, “oh I get off your stomach and pull you up by your wrists. I pin you against the wall again and run my hands down your sides before kneeling in front of you.”

I know he knows what I’m about to do.

“Suddenly, I take your huge dick into my mouth and I move backwards, sucking on the tip while my tongue flicks across the slit. Do you like that?”

“Oh...” I hear him say, “oh my God...”

“So big,” I whisper softly. “You're so big.”

Jesus, it’s really obvious now, this dude is so a virgin.

“Mm baby,” I whisper into the receiver. “I pull back, your pre cum dripping off my lips as I throw you down…again and stand with your waist between my legs.”

He lets out a small whimper onto the phone and I hear his sheets being pushed off his whatever.

“I lean down and lick the shell of your ear as I press my ass against your dick,” I purr before lowering my voice into the quietest of whispers. “Do you know what I’m going to do next?”

He breathes shakily, “wha-what?”

I smirk before dropping my whisper even lower. “I’m going to ride you.”

He moans even louder than before and I sigh aloud, not caring if he hears. I prepare my voice to go on auto fuck.

“I lower myself down onto your throbbing cock as I rub my fingers around your nipples again, leaning down to bite around your neck..." I continue on with my usual ‘instead of fucking, I’m riding’ thing and I stretch my legs out in front of me, cracking my toes.

I have to say that from this job, I’ve lost my virginity about five hundred times.