When masterbation's lost it's fun

A New Addition

It was two in the morning when Nikki went into labor. I was sleeping, and she punched me in the shoulder to wake me up. How fucking much does that suck? Well anyways, I got up and got dressed and got her to the hospital so our little angel could come into this beautiful world.

Nikki was in labor for 25 hours, yelling and screaming at me the entire time, telling me I was never touching her again, like I’ve never heard that before, and both my first wives had two children each. So Ha! In her face…okay I’m acting like a child…

So, finally after 25 hours it’s time to start pushing! Whoo hoo! Nikki starts pushing, squeezing my hand so hard I’m pretty sure it’s gunna break. Oh well whatever, been here done this. So, I get into the couching thing.

“You’re doing awesome honey, keep going. Just keep trying!”

“Fuck you Billie Joe! I fucking hate you for this you stupid mother fucker!” She screams.

“Oh come on honey, this isn’t you first baby, what about Crystal?”

“That was 8 years ago Billie Joe! Just shut the fuck up!” She screamed. I sighed and continued trying to couch her through this. She finally pushed the baby out, after like 30 minutes of screaming bloody fucking murder.

“It’s a girl! Would daddy like to cut the cord?” The doctor asked. I smiled brightly and cut my daughter’s unbilical cord and they hand her to me. It’s been a long time since I’ve held a baby. I don’t even remember what it’s like to hold a baby. She looked up at me and I melted like I always do. She is beautiful, looks just like her mother. I can’t wait to raise this one.

“She’s gorgeous.” I said to Nikki. She smiled at me, her hair a tangled mess, her forehead wet with prespration. I lean down and kiss her. She smiles again and the nurses take the baby away from me to get her cleaned and weighted and everything. I kiss my wife again, this is going to me an amazing new beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's shrt....i know...but i'm pretty sure no one is even goingto read it....cuz it's been over a year since my last update. i hope i'll get at least one comment!!!!! i'll try to update more, but its going to be ending very soon. :)